Star Wars Uprising v3.0.0 - MEGA MOD

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 10 years
I finally got it to work. I was using stock chrome browser the last time, but this time I used Firefox to dl the file and it works great. The only thing I wish was added to this mod is the PR requirement removed for missions, and that grenades kill everything on screen, same with my durasteel cutter to kill everything on the screen. Other than that, it's good. Thank you!
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 10 years
Thnx m8, lets see if you can do as good as mine back in the day
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 10 years
I'll try Sir. Thanks for one more great release. ;)
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 10 years
Thank you very very much :arrow:
I tried this mod
and this function does not work - "No requirements for Abilities"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

You might also like:

Top