Mod apk STEINS;GATE Visual Novel LP Unlocked + English Patch :D

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,129 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.2/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BuroBuro

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Hi there!
I haven't tried to install the provided MOD APK yet, but i will soon and post my results.
Aside from that: How about the new 1.21 release? It has an official full english translation included. Does the purchase workaround described here also work with the new version? Like, can i update the app to 1.21 after unlocking the full content with the 1.13 MOD APK provided or won't it be compatible? Any chance on getting an updated modified APK for version 1.21 here or is it redundant because the english patch is just as good?

EDIT: I tried the modified version, but I can't install version 1.13 at all, neither the original APK nor the modded one. Directly when I start the app, a japanese Textbox appears, saying something about "Google" (the only english word) and then the app immediately closes. I guess the issue is related to me using an Android OS without Google Play services. Strangely this issue does not come up with version 1.21 but I can't find an unlocked APK of that version anywhere, nor does patching it myself with Lucky Patcher work. (Still hanging on the "You have to purchase this app" screen and clicking on Buy does nothing)

Last edited:

WonderRand

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 4 years
Any updates on this? I've been messing around trying to get it to work with no hope, neither the older version nor the new one

STEINS;GATE Visual Novel LP Unlocked + English Patch :D was released by Axiom and 30047 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.