Summer Member Appreciation Event- August 2020

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,319 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
For a while I am playing a game called "Ship Tycoon" and loving it tbh 😍.
Ship Tycoon - Apps on Google Play

This is pretty old game but very realistic. The simulation fan will totaly love it. It works exactly like real life ocean shipping companies. And like real world this game also have Economy up down that effects of fuel price and other costs and country development. And new countries opening new ports overtime depending the economic value . Besides This game has more than 80 world wide ports , 5 types of ships (bulk carriers, container carriers, tankers, gas carriers, car carriers) and over 50+ items to transport.
I really think if you love simulation games you should give it a try 😊

BradArmstronger

Post-apocalyptic Warlord
Member for 4 years
Examina is one of the best games I've been playing so much this year. This game is basically Dark Souls with physics. A game that has a really steep learning curve so much that I recommend playing Arena mode just a progress in the story.
Even though it is still in early access and is just an off shoot of another larger game it really holds up on it's own. The melee combat in it feels really good and fluid but it takes a lot of practice to get good at it. Once you do get good at it, it feels like you have more control than in other melee combat games. You can accurately clack someone in the head with the perfect spot of the very tip of a greatsword swing and do A LOT OF DAMAGE. It also has a rudimentary magic system but you can already do a lot of things with it and have a lot of fun. If you're having a hard time playing this game then I can only say two words to you. GIT GUD

ZenoniaLvr

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Stardew Valley is a immersive game that I recently bought and now like to play when either I'm bored or have nothing to do. It's casual and stimulating as you get to spend more time playing it. I'm really more of a person who loves to play laid back games such as this because I find other games stressing whenever I played them too much e.g PUBG, COD and the like. So if ever you just want to sit back, relax and play a game, this one is for you to try if you haven't yet.

PoorKid028

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
quick question (not my entry lol). game meaning something you play on your gadgets? or something you actually play with your bones moving. lol

Ysar

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 4 years
I got 20XX free from the Epic Game Store and it has been a real blast to play. Its basically a clone of mega man but with randomly generated levels and only 1 life per run. It has a lot of items which can simultaneously make you strong but also super easy to kill, and as you unlock more and more items, the possibilities you face on each run just get crazier. It even has a one-shot daily challenge, where you can only play once a day and the high scores are recorded. Tons of fun!

ZenoniaLvr

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
quick question (not my entry lol). game meaning something you play on your gadgets? or something you actually play with your bones moving. lol
Oh it's new games in any platforms that you've tried. And I just realized Stardew ain't lol, guess I'm going to make another entry.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
It doesn't necessarily have to be something you just tried for the first time. If it's a game you've sort of found a new appreciation for, Or even one you've been playing for ages you can still share it as an entry. It may be old to you, but to someone else it could be new :D

pastel

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
Started playing My Cafe — Restaurant game - Apps on Google Play around two months ago for Tapjoy event where we got stuffs if we download the app for the first time and we play it on certain level. I thought this game was pretty boring, i was wrong very wrong because once i reached higher level the adrenaline skyrocketed. Totally recommended this game because you could build team and helping the team to reach higher level and not only that every new level you gonna be surprised with different stories from your customer and also very cool equipment together with a new customer and everything actually related to each other.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Contest Results

1st Place with 6 Votes earning 5000 SB Points-> @Gourov

2nd Place with 5 Votes earning 3000 SB Points-> @ZenoniaLvr
3rd Place with 4 Votes earning 1500 SB Points-> @BradArmstronger

Congratulations to all of our contest winners and you should be receiving your rewards soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.