Sup, sbenny community!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,334,811 happy users since 2014.
Register

Toshie

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello! Name's Toshie, but I was formerly known as WARmachine—I can't remember how I lost my account but it just did. So I've been here for like.... I think... 1 year???? And I gotta say, this is a very friendly community, I've been looking up to you guys since then! I mostly download those interactive novels/apps that you guys mod. More power for you guys and thank you!

P. S “It took me this long to introduce myself but I always like how you guys are very friendly and helpful, I've been admiring Axiom for ages!”

Moonblink

Resident Bookworm 🐛
Member for 6 years
Hi, a late welcome for the late introduction 😂.

From your dp i gather you're a potter fan? If so you'll find a few of us here -me among them of course 😅- so feel free to check the e-book section as well and tell us what you think 😄

Toshie

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hey, Moonblink!

Thanks for the warm welcome—I admit this is terribly late😂😂😂 Yes! Yes I'm a Potter fan to the core! I'm a ravenclaw and I also like Hufflepuf house too! I'll check the e-book section when the internet is clear—it's raining cats and dogs here— so I could give you guys some feedback, again, thank you!

Moonblink

Resident Bookworm 🐛
Member for 6 years
No problem, just glad to know another Potterhead 😀 i'm a Hufflepuff myself and my favorite character is Luna who is a Ravenclaw but also i love Draco and feel like Slytherin house is always misjudged and misunderstood 👀. Looking forward to seeing your reviews in the future 😊📚

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
Surprise Surprise i'm a Potter head too lol

Moonblink

Resident Bookworm 🐛
Member for 6 years
Oooh, and they keep appearing 👀😍. Hi potter heads 😄