Swapping Places

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,334,780 happy users since 2014.
Register

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Hey Everyone!

If you could swap places with any video game character (Console, PC, or Mobile), who would you swap places with and why?

I would personally like to switch places with Princess Zelda right around the time that she became Sheik in Ocarina of Time. There's just something so amazing about the Land of Hyrule. It's filled with so much mystery and lore. Not to mention, Princess Zelda is pretty awesome. She's the princess that gave up everything to try and protect her people at any cost XD.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I whould want to switch place with any Pokemon trainer in the series be it Red, Ethan, Brendan, Lucas, Hilbert, Nate, Calem or Sun. Cause as a child....whos never want to be in a Pokemon journey? To be the very best....like noone ever was.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
And you want to marry an Elven boy that never talk and like to destroy pots.....I can get behind that^^. Now if only Link is a girl. TRUE GIRL not a crossdressing Gorudo one.....sigh.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Hey, don't bash my fake hubby, he's actually a Hylian... He never knew his family, and was left with the Deku Tree to be raised and protected by the Kokiri until he was old enough to embark on his quest to defeat Ganon...

*sighs* I need a life lol

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hey, don't bash my fake hubby, he's actually a Hylian... He never knew his family, and was left with the Deku Tree to be raised and protected by the Kokiri until he was old enough to embark on his quest to defeat Ganon...

*sighs* I need a life lol
Now that i think of it, Gerudo is a race entirely composite of female, with the male only born every hundred years or so.....and the current male is Ganon......I dont know whether to Respect him, Envy him or Pity him. Lucky Bastard.
Also, you dont need a life, just a little Breath of the Wild.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Now that i think of it, Gerudo is a race entirely composite of female, with the male only born every hundred years or so.....and the current male is Ganon......I dont know whether to Respect him, Envy him or Pity him. Lucky Bastard.
Also, you dont need a life, just a little Breath of the Wild.
Haha, I literally just posted this in another thread, but this perfectly describes Ganon's Story:

Also, is it bad that I know every word to this song? This is literally the only time that the sound of Navi's voice hasn't filled me with rage.

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
I would swap my place with wolverine . I like everything about him and the fact that he is immortal and never grow old is really amazing. The best ability so far

ValtunHero

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hmm, that's a hard choice for me. There are a few different characters I would like to be, or rather quite a few worlds I'd like to be in. The first thing that popped into my mind is Percy Jackson so I'll go with that. I technically would rather be one of my own characters, from the stories that me & my brother made, in the worlds of Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, Sword Art Online, Lord of the Rings, and many others 😋

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hmm, that's a hard choice for me. There are a few different characters I would like to be, or rather quite a few worlds I'd like to be in. The first thing that popped into my mind is Percy Jackson so I'll go with that. I technically would rather be one of my own characters, from the stories that me & my brother made, in the worlds of Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, Sword Art Online, Lord of the Rings, and many others 😋
In other word, you want to be a self insert character.
Percy Jackson huh, funnily enough, i am now watching his first movies, the lightning thief.
If i am do swap place with a character in Rickjordan universe, i want to be either Jason, Leo or Nico.....Percy seems to be always attracting problems.

ValtunHero

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
In other word, you want to be a self insert character.
Percy Jackson huh, funnily enough, i am now watching his first movies, the lightning thief.
If i am do swap place with a character in Rickjordan universe, i want to be either Jason, Leo or Nico.....Percy seems to be always attracting problems.
Percy's personality is pretty much like mine though lol. In one of my stories, Jack and the Elemental World, I have a character named Jason. Both he & Jack have the ability to create & control all 5 elements, the 5th is lightning. My 2nd latest character, Valtun is the one who'd be able to go to all those other worlds 😋

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years

I'd love to go to Hogwarts. I've been obsessed with Harry Potter ever since I was young. I used to frag my dad to the midnight book release parties at Borders bookstore. If you went in costume you'd get the books 25% off so I'd always go as Hermione, and he was always Hagrid xD

ValtunHero

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'd love to go to Hogwarts. I've been obsessed with Harry Potter ever since I was young. I used to frag my dad to the midnight book release parties at Borders bookstore. If you went in costume you'd get the books 25% off so I'd always go as Hermione, and he was always Hagrid :lol:
That's pretty cool 😃

Deleted Account

Deleted Account
Member for 6 years
I'd love to go to Hogwarts. I've been obsessed with Harry Potter ever since I was young. I used to frag my dad to the midnight book release parties at Borders bookstore. If you went in costume you'd get the books 25% off so I'd always go as Hermione, and he was always Hagrid :lol:
My dream of being a Slytherin can still happen. I know it >_<