💬 Review Sword Art Online Memory Defrag

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,817 happy users since 2014.
Register

Maruno Sarunowi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Sword Art Online Memory Defrag

It is a smartphone RPG based game where people can play as their favourite character in well-known anime that is Sword Art Online or to make it short SAO . Eventhough include some payment for boosted progress , it is really worth it since the character always get update from time to time and also the game will undergo frequent update to upgrade the performance yet fulfill the criteria of the game loved by people

Review:
Sword Art Online Memory Defrag is one of the released game that based on the popular anime that is Sword Art Online or Sao in short term . There is a total of 11 game that show the SAO world such as Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris that released just this year (2020) while SAO also projected into Xbox One and PlayStation. Some of the user doesn't have enough money to buy expensive device such as Xbox and PlayStation and only waiting till it old enough to be sell at very low price . But BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment ready an initiative to laid upon a game name Sword Art Online Memory Defrag in the 2018 . It become a hit in the anime society and even got into top grossing sometime ago . Although labeled as a older game than the new release, it still got their popularity on hold since many of my friends still plays the game until now . The game also can be played in multiplayer . You can team up with your friend or local server to beat up and raid the dungeon together. It is very fun to put your time into and it is very easy to be played but harder to master . Truth to be told , i disappointed that this game become less and lesser popular compare to 2018 , I hope this review can put interest to you so we can play co-op and beat many bosses together. Arigatou!!

Would you recommend this to other users? Why wouldn't I , this game is very good and it will be a waste no to try it . Even if you are not a Otaku or something like that . You can still enjoy the gameplay experience since the game is full of exciting story and fighting scene. The events also attracted many user to play against each other in Ranked Events. I would very very recommend it to people outside there even the non anime watcher . It really would be very fun.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐