💬 Review Tally Ho (Kreg Segall) by Ach69

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,716 happy users since 2014.
Register

Mrach31

✨Your Daddy✨
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Tally Ho (Kreg Segall)

Link to the content on our site you're reviewing (optional): Tally Ho 1.0.13 Boosted Stats Mod apk

Tally Ho is a 600,000 word of interactive comedy by Kreg Segall, that let you choose what kind of servant you want to be.

Review:
For real, this book is really genius! I really didn't expect to like this book at f-in all! But I see A LOT of people including this book in their top 10 favorite on forum such re**it and such, and I was like "aight, why not? let's give it a try!", and this book didn't dissapoint me at all!
This won't be in my top 10 all time favorite since I'm more into action stuff, but I can say I'm very entertained replaying this book several times to see different results, and playing it back then without mod can be really tricky, so thank the mod for making it A LOT easier to achieve certain ending, lol..

At first, you'll create your character simply by giving yourself a first and family name, and choose wether you're a maid or servant, for a lady or a gentleman, then some choices to set your starting attribute and give yourself some background, you can be an ex boxer, ex gallery attender(?), jewel thief, or an ex Lion tamer. And some of your weakness, like easily attached to employer, uncontrolable impulse to steal, and etc.

I'm really bad in english literature, as you can see on the amount of grammar mistake I made on my previous reviews (You'll probably see some in here too, heh).
But the Author of this book able to serve this book really crispy, the choice of words he made on Tally Ho is easy to digest in a really fun way!
At some point, You'll be instructed to lead a boat rise, and You create the boat yourself then name it, and I love how the author use the name using punt from some hosted games/choice of games title like "choice of rowboats (choice of robots)", "The lost oar(?) (The lost heir)", "Gunwales of Infinity (Guns of Infinity)" and so many many many more! 🤣

I wanna share just a bit of experience I had..
What surprise me the most is actually how fun making Valentine as the Love Interest, She's like the least romance option on my mind, but I ended up loving her the most! (Don't start with Frankincense, I personally didn't consider him as a romance option at all, bruh seriously I can't even spell his name, I keep calling him Frankenstein instead, and his personality is actually anoyying! 😒)

There's a standalone sequel for this book called "Jolly Good: Cakes and Ale", and if you love this book, You'll head over heel for the sequel, which I'll review next time!

Would you recommend this to other users? Not a single doubt YES! If you're looking for a laid back book, with some sprinkle of comedy, this book will serve you (See what I did there? *Wink-wink* ;))

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Last edited:

Lacieliddle

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Do you have a link to the boosted stat version of this mod? It's unavailable at the moment.

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Do you have a link to the boosted stat version of this mod? It's unavailable at the moment.
Hello @Lacieliddle We are no longer able to mod Choice of Games or Hosted Games due to DMCA takedown. There are no links available on the forum anymore.

Kind regards,
Yoda