LP mod apk Tap tap Heroes: Void Cage V 1.0.0303 + mod_ Buy 30 days x2 & More With LP

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,177 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 0.6/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marialisa

LP Mod Queen ? From Sbennytopia ??
Member for 4 years
Hey. How are you doing? I have those settings but i cant make it work. Can i have a screenshot of the ítem that we are able to buy? All the 30days packs i try fail like a normal purchase with LP
Thanks! Im going to check again but i think i tried to buy that
Have you deactivated the play proyet from the play store? Hello I really hope you can complete the purchase

RokeKing

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
Have you deactivated the play proyet from the play store? Hello I really hope you can complete the purchase
Yes. I followed all the steps but it Doesnt work for me. Tomorrow im gonna try for a last time doing a reinstall of all the apps.
Thanks

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
Yes. I followed all the steps but it Doesnt work for me. Tomorrow im gonna try for a last time doing a reinstall of all the apps.
Thanks
I'm very sorry I don't know why your phone doesn't work! But I hope that the problem is solved

Sasuke24031992

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
my problem its the same of the others. i didnt work for me. i make all right but doesnt works. my theory is. could be posible that i need make a real 30 days buy first? and then the next ones will be free? confirm please

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
my problem its the same of the others. i didnt work for me. i make all right but doesnt works. my theory is. could be posible that i need make a real 30 days buy first? and then the next ones will be free? confirm please
The mod gave me the 30 days of purchase and that's it, this works and I don't understand why there are problems,

Sasuke24031992

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
i am a developer too. and i know how frustrating is works for one and no for others. dont worry. i dont want a refund or something like that. dont worry i am on your side. keep working u will be better everyday!!

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
i am a developer too. and i know how frustrating is works for one and no for others. dont worry. i dont want a refund or something like that. dont worry i am on your side. keep working u will be better everyday!!
There is no refund if the game works! @Sbenny our boss tested it too! All my mods work! I'm glad you are a developer! Anyway to the next update!

Sasuke24031992

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
i believe you really. but doesnt work for anyone except our boss... and i said i didnt want refund or anything else. u dont need remark that like if i was saying i want it. i really dont want it. so 0 es 3. maybe the root of the problem its that only works on nox or some devices? i tried in bluestack previous and latest version and my phones. j2 prime and galaxy s6 edge. anyway. if u solve what is ill be waiting for the new mod :) so keep the hard work! u will do it! :)

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
i believe you really. but doesnt work for anyone except our boss... and i said i didnt want refund or anything else. u dont need remark that like if i was saying i want it. i really dont want it. so 0 es 3. maybe the root of the problem its that only works on nox or some devices? i tried in bluestack previous and latest version and my phones. j2 prime and galaxy s6 edge. anyway. if u solve what is ill be waiting for the new mod :) so keep the hard work! u will do it! :)
Thanks 😊

Marialisa

Member for 4 years

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
So can you update the game or is there requests being made? You've made the reply too complicated to understand.
It works for me, our Boss @Sbenny tried it and it works for him too but some said it doesn't work for this reason I have not updated it anymore

Tap tap Heroes: Void Cage V 1.0.0303 + mod_ Buy 30 days x2 & More With LP was released by Marialisa and 6985 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.