💬 Review Tap Wizard: Idle Magic Quest

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,595 happy users since 2014.
Register

CanadianLyan

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Tap Wizard: Idle Magic Quest

Tap Wizard is an "Idle game" by TopCog where you beat hordes of monsters through a series of zones until you defeat the "boss" at the end. Your wizard may be set back in progress but he/she will always come back stronger!

Review:
Man I have been playing this app for so long (at least a year) I have to bring awareness to this game. If you enjoy a game where numbers only increase, this is your game. Of course I wont be reviewing this game if it is just watching numbers increase, this game has so much to offer to an active player.

Starting with the wizard and his/her spells. Over the span of 3 major elements (fire, ice, and lightning, which can be upgraded to chaos, nature, and astral later on) you get 10 spells in each element which gives you a total of 30 spells to play and combine with. Your wizard is only able to equip 5 spells in a single loadout, but because of such limitation the challenge to find the best synergies makes for very addicting game play. Monsters are no push over either, monsters are uniquely designed and have their strengths and weaknesses that come with them too. Which makes finding the most effective spell combination even further exciting.

I can go on and on about this app but half of addictiveness comes from discovering the unlocks that come from the wizard gaining in power. There is so much content that comes with this game including Raids, Dungeons, Active/passive rune system, Templar Tower, the guantlet, etc.

The best part of this app, it is completely FREE, and everything that can be unlocked in the game FOR ABSOLUTELY FREE, from skins to the wizard assistants

My most favourite spell loadout to run: Frozen orbs, Inferno, Shock Net, Spark, and Plasma Grenade.

Would you recommend this to other users? Would you recommend this to other users? Yes, yes, and absolutely YES.

If you also enjoyed this app, please comment below with your favourite loadout!

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐