Tell me 5 facts about you

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,335,138 happy users since 2014.
Register

MxllxLea

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
1. I'm really obsessed with CoG and VN 😍
2. I reeeeally like Pizza.🍕😍
3. But I hate chocolate 😣
4. I often have my head in the clouds ☁
5. I am the oldest child among 3. But my brothers are both taller than me, so people used to think that I was the youngest. And still does. 🙄

Underpie

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
4- I'm not fan of instant food or living out of the deliveries. Home made things are best in every way ♥
5- I've always feelt my city and even country are way too little for me. I need to see more. I've always been like that :D i hope that one day, i'll be able to go to all kinds of places
I totally agree with it!
I love home made food because I can experiment with a lot of ingredients and spices, that way I can learn new recipes. Also, deliveries are kinda expensive - you can buy a lot of ingredients that will last longer than one meal with the money you spend in deliverie for your dinner.
I live in a large country and I traveled a lot. It's a beautiful country, with a lot of wonderful and different views and so are the people. But I still want to see more, to travel more. Just like you, my country alone isn't enough 😅 I want to travel to many places, learn new cultures and also experiment new kinds of foods 😋

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
I totally agree with it!
I love home made food because I can experiment with a lot of ingredients and spices, that way I can learn new recipes. Also, deliveries are kinda expensive - you can buy a lot of ingredients that will last longer than one meal with the money you spend in deliverie for your dinner.
Exactly! By the way, love the pastel in your banner :ROFLMAO: now i'm hungry!

I live in a large country and I traveled a lot. It's a beautiful country, with a lot of wonderful and different views and so are the people. But I still want to see more, to travel more. Just like you, my country alone isn't enough 😅 I want to travel to many places, learn new cultures and also experiment new kinds of foods 😋
It's like the concept of staying forever in the same place is almost scary o_O How many things are we missing by not taking that shot at other cultures and views and so on :love: i want to see it all!

Underpie

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
3. But I hate chocolate 😣
I'm surprised you hate chocolate. I'm definitely a chocolate lover, tbh I'm addicted to it, can't live one day without a piece 😕 and I know it's bad for my health so I'm trying to eat less, like four pieces of a chocolate bar per day (usually I would eat 1kg per week) 😅
Post automatically merged:

Exactly! By the way, love the pastel in your banner :ROFLMAO: now i'm hungry!
Oh my, thank you and sorry about that haha

It's like the concept of staying forever in the same place is almost scary How many things are we missing by not taking that shot at other cultures and views and so on i want to see it all!
IKR?! Yet there is those who doen't like travelling and prefer to live forever in the same place. Honestly I can't understand why if there's the whole world to explore and so much learn, but well... Everyone has their own opinions right? It just makes me a little sad that they're missing so many opportunities out there

Last edited:

Another Coffee

Member for 5 years
Oh my, thank you and sorry about that haha
You are welcome! Hahaha no worries! I'll survive! :ROFLMAO:

IKR?! Yet there is those who doen't like travelling and prefer to live forever in the same place. Honestly I can't understand why if there's the whole world to explore and so much learn, but well... Everyone has their own opinions right? It just makes me a little sad that they're missing so many opportunities out there
I'm more sad about ourselves! Travelling is expensive hahahaha:p but i get what you are saying. I get the feeling that lazyness has a lot to do with it in some cases :eek: maybe it's too much of a hassle for some people!

Underpie

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
You want some cheesy pick-up lines?
Here you go m'lady!
Do i know you? 'Cause you look a lot like my next girlfriend.
2.I'm not a photographer,but i can picture me and you together!
3.Are you religious?Because you are the answer to all my prayers!
4.I seem to have lost my phone number..Can i have yours?
Are you a parking ticket? Because you got fine written all over you.
6.Are you tired? Because you've been running on my mind all day!
7.Was your dad a boxer?Because damn you are a knockout!
Can you touch my arm?So i can tell my friends i've been touched by an angel!
9.Do you believe in love at first sight or should i pass by again?
10.Is your dad a terrorist? Becuase damn,you're the bomb!
Do you have a pencil? Because i want to erase your past and write our future!
12.I would say God bless you,but it looks like he already did.
13.You don't need car keys to drive me crazy!
Someone call the cops,because it's got to be illegal for someone to look that good!
15.You must be a broom, 'cause you just swept me off my feet!

Andddddd that's it for today's episode! I always aim to please **bows like a noble**! Charmed or not m'lady?
Women always told me i was charming ever since i could remember...(and by "Women" i mean my momma and my grandma😂,shhhhhhhhhhh it's a secret tho so don't tell!).
My goodness, I never heard a single one. I must have some sort of problem

1) i understand computers more than i understand people.
I neither can understand computers nor people haha

3) despite being a grown ass adult, i still watch animated movies and cartoons sometimes. the nostalgia is real.
I don't see any problem about being an adult and watching cartoons and animated movies/series. Animated movies are the best (just loosing to horror movies in my ranks 🤪)

I'm more sad about ourselves! Travelling is expensive hahahaha:p but i get what you are saying. I get the feeling that lazyness has a lot to do with it in some cases :eek: maybe it's too much of a hassle for some people!
Yeah, lazyness our worst enemy, at least when it comes to travel I feel energized and calm at the same time. If I could I would be travelling ALL THE TIME but well, like you said travelling is expensive, this sure makes me sad 😖 and not always I have the time to go somewhere else 😞

Last edited:

rapdevil

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
1 - I have an unreasonable fear of heights, like if I climb into a chair, I'm already scared
2 - I'm from Rio de Janeiro, Brasil, but hate the beach
3 - usually I'm not afraid of horror movies but had nightmares after watching the netflix show Marianne
4 - I really like cats
5 - I'm a guy who likes to listen Lorde

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
1 I'd like to travel, but don't get to.
2 I hate horror movies.
3 I like mayo and hate avocado.
4 I never really had a dream; it's something that's always bothered me.
5 I need a defined sleep schedule because I just kind of sleep when I feel tired. That can be at any time of day, frankly it's unhealthy. :\

Gamingangel

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Five facts about me

I love dogs
I hate the dark
I love to read
I find being alone very therapeutic
I love to draw

Five facts about me

I love dogs
I hate the dark
I love to read
I find being alone very therapeutic
I love to draw

MxllxLea

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm surprised you hate chocolate. I'm definitely a chocolate lover, tbh I'm addicted to it, can't live one day without a piece 😕 and I know it's bad for my health so I'm trying to eat less, like four pieces of a chocolate bar per day (usually I would eat 1kg per week) 😅
You're not the first to be surprised 😂 but yes it's probably due to my childhood. I was living not far away from Switzerland for a time and my parents used to bring a lot of chocolate back home.
Hm I think I heard somewhere that "Dark chocolate" have some healthy benefits but I'm not sure 🤔
And don't worry my bf can eat 1 or 2 tablets of chocolate per day so I won't judge you !
As he always says " Less for you, more for me " 😂

Another Coffee

Member for 5 years
1 - I have an unreasonable fear of heights, like if I climb into a chair, I'm already scared
3 - usually I'm not afraid of horror movies but had nightmares after watching the netflix show Marianne
4 - I really like cats
5 - I'm a guy who likes to listen Lorde
Hey...Lorde is awesome! :D hahaha

Silentprofile17

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
5 facts??🤔
1. Music is life.
2. I low-key can fix about anything with enough time
3. I like to write books and music but rarely finish and throw them away so my family don't find them
4. I stay up late and wonder why I'm so tired all the time
5. I'm anxious about everything so I have to have 30 minute conversations with myself before I talk myself into doing anything that involves more then just me.

Underpie

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
You're not the first to be surprised 😂 but yes it's probably due to my childhood. I was living not far away from Switzerland for a time and my parents used to bring a lot of chocolate back home.
Hm I think I heard somewhere that "Dark chocolate" have some healthy benefits but I'm not sure 🤔
And don't worry my bf can eat 1 or 2 tablets of chocolate per day so I won't judge you !
As he always says " Less for you, more for me " 😂
Yeah, dark chocolate have healthy benefits but only if you eat like one piece per day - just like drinking one glass of wine
I do have some friends that aren't a fan of chocolate, so everytime they receive chocolate they just give it to me hehe 😋 not a day without chocolate~

Compartilho do mesmo desgosto por praias, não cresci numa cidade litorânea, mas sempre que viajava quando criança eu acabava indo em praia. No começo tudo bem, mas foi tanta praia que eu já não aguentava mais. Odiava a sensação da maresia e a situação que o meu cabelo ficava. Btw, Rio de Janeiro é lindo, pena que é muito quente e eu não sou lá grande fã de calor.

Last edited:

Mafiethemuffin

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
5 facts about me
- I get angry or irritated easily to people who tease my name like we are close. Only Boyscouts, Archers and Churchmates allowed to tease me like that. I also love God.
- I love to read books a lot since I was little
- I love traveling around and seeing new things
- I love nature mostly when the sun is setting and the wind is blowing
- Lastly I love animals a lot no matter how big or small or how dangerous is gets, it is unique and I like their uniqueness.

Singletkotak

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Oho i want to join too!
1) i always use name alias even in real life, seems like i don't trust people that much
2) i love my hobbies (gaming, drawing, cooking, eating, traveling and sleeping if you could consider that as hobby), but i'm not wise with my time
3) i'm a freelancer who wants to settle in fulltime job. Ugh i wish i could get a job :(
4) love to ear-gasm through music. Some voices are too good to be heard
5) i'm afraid to sleep because i don't know what could happen tomorrow, that's why i prefer to make myself stay awake