💬 Review The Aether: Life as a God

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,334,411 happy users since 2014.
Register

Cronos21

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: The Aether: Life as a God

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): 🎮 MOD APK - [Hosted Games] The Aether: Life as a God v1.0.8

"The Aether: Life as a God" is a 60,000 word interactive fantasy novel by A. Redwolf, where your choices control the story. It is entirely text based, with no graphics or sound effects.

Review:
To begin with some may already have played this game, however a lot may have not yet and want to read a review to decide whether it is worth downloading or not. Do not fear i shall explain everything related to the game starting from the title. "The aether". What is the aether?. The aether also known as the ether in Greek mythology is a place beyond time and place. In other words it is where Gods live. Now the second part of the title "Life as a God" well there is no explanation needed here the aether is the place where Gods live so you will play as a God. When you begin the game for the first time you wake up to find yourself in a void not knowing what is going on which is a bit ironic (an all knowing god doesn't know where he is) not to worry you will find a being to assist you and help you grow your powers to a point where you will be able to create a race of beings. And as you begin creating, well this is the fun part you have the choice to choose how you want you creation to look like you may create beings just like us two legs, two arms, two heads oops sorry that is another creation you get one head with two legs and two arms. Seriously a normal human that is so lame i want to create something worthy of my powers. how about 8 legs 4 arms and 1 head and to make it better make them the largest creatures to fend of beasts. As you finish from creating your beings who would become your worshippers you can rest yourself and watch your worshippers progress and now is your chance to decide will you be a merciful God or a cruel God whatever choice you make you are a God and no one will judge you well unless you attack other Gods of course. Wait? Whaaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!!!!! Yup there are other gods each with his/her domain and believe it or not if you attack one of the gods and you were weak you might die. I wonder if that happened to our God. Nah this is just a fantasy novel or maybe it may be real well we might never know the truth. However you can still dabble in politics with other gods and ensure yourself a position in the court of gods. I hope a new sequel of this game is made it is so good to be made just one game of it.

Would you recommend this to other users? Well if you read my whole review it is already clear that i recommend the game as well as giving 5 stars to it which is way less than it truly deserves. Feel free to download the game and enjoy a holy play lol.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐