💬 Review The Battle Cats

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,328,051 happy users since 2014.
Register

IUSJKNS

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: The Battle Cats

It is fighting strategy game. You send out greatly designed really weird units.

Review:
This game makes up for a great game to play on toilet for five minutes but also for hours nonstop. The game is really challenging and great fun. The fact, that you are able to collet makes the game even more interesting. The designs are great and it is ridiculous to see them evolve and increase strength. That made me smile and rsally addicted tp the game. Thereare also different chapters, a fine plot, freat eastereggs and little jokes hidden inside the app. I can not imagine another game like this, because the system of battlong is innovative , the graphics.,designs and animations are great yet not overwhelming and there is new cntwn every week. There is nothing to critizeze but the lack of energy and the resrricred playtime inbthe beginning and the hardcore needed farming. The Captcha is really low chanced but still fair. Ingame purchses is hardly fair, they are completely overprized and shouldnt be. Bought. I rwally admire how the game makes you thinka lot and make p astrategy before playing. It is an game that really helps you learn logical and startegically thinking. The fights require preparation, endurance and timing, the community is lovely. The producers of the game really try to display community closure and to interact with their fans

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes, absolutely

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐