💬 Review The Call by Saim006

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,078 happy users since 2014.
Register

Saim006

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: The Call

28-year-old Kim Seo-yeon loses her cellphone while traveling to visit her sick mother in a rural area. Arriving at her rundown childhood home, she finds a decades-old cordless phone, and through it receives a lot of calls from a woman who says she's being tortured by her mother.

Review:
I recently watch this Korean Movie The call One of my friends who watches a lot of Kdrama suggests me to watch this movie I download it and forgot to watch cause I was not very found of korean movies so anyway one day late night I was bored and decide to watch this series and Boom this is one literary one of the best movies I've seen in years Like who come up with such a unique idea and everything was just perfect I can't belive this moviw didnt get much Popular. I was stressed the whole time watching this movie. The ending of this movie killed me I was like shocked for a whole minute. Ive never felet so satisfied after watching a film. If you are bore watching those cheap horror movie with just scary bgm then watch this movie it will make you realise what horror is.so I'll suggest this movie to those people who Likes Horror movies with a interesting plot and time travel this movie is for you then. Characters are good, cinematography is awesome and lot of twist. Its also gives a lesson that everything happed for a reason. So you cam give this movie a try.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐