💬 Review The Legendary Mechanic by ravenskies

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,208 happy users since 2014.
Register

ravenskies

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Name of the eBook you are reviewing: The Legendary Mechanic

What do you do when you wake up and find yourself inside the very game that you love?

What do you do when you realize you that you have not only become an NPC – you have even been thrown back in time to before the game even launched!

What will happen when our protagonist’s two realities coincide?

Review:
The Legendary Mechanic is one of my favorite books out of all the ones I’ve finished reading. It’s an amazing fiction novel with element of games, action, and fighting. I really like the storyline and how the concept is so refreshing. I absolutely adore the protagonist’s personality, his humor, kindness, and naughtiness. I also really like the fact that there’s not much romance in it, most Chinese author tends to loop how mc and a girl meets, then fall in love, then repeat, that it makes the book boring.
I absolutely like the author’s style of writing, it’s so vivid and lifelike. It’s humorous and informative at the same time. I also like the light atmosphere of the novel after a successful battle scene. Speaking of battle scenes, I absolutely love it. It’s so intense and flashy but the way the author describes the scene is not chaotic and definitely not rushed. It’s the small details that got me hook a lot to this book. Also, the protagonist has a lot of adventures so you can’t really get bored of it. And what’s interesting is, it’s not repetitive. The places where he go are amazing.

You’ll end up wanting more. Lastly this is a really funny book.

Would you recommend this to other users? Absolutely. This is definitely a must read book! This is worth a lot of re-reading.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐