The Meaning Behind Your Gamertags

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,432 happy users since 2014.
Register

JohNull

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 1 year
This is a thread for my fellow gamers! I would like to see what type of tag you guys play under and if there are any funny stories as to why you chose your tag...

I will start by saying that I compete in game battles on Call of Duty in my spare time as I am good enough to the point where I could win a bit of money to help me make ends meet. I compete under the gamertag "Null." Now let me start by telling you my story/reason behind my username is of a much more melancholy tone. As I was growing up, I faced many hardships and, coming from a broken home, I felt like I meant nothing. So, alongside my interest in Latin, I used the name Null, which is the root word for nothing in Latin. Yes, I know it is a rather depressing name, but I have used it for many years and it kinda stuck.😅

Now your turn, and please keep in mind that this query is not subject to just gamertags but any other form of username in general...😀

Freakii13

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 2 years
I go under the GTs of RtdR_Yana and/or xSaiyinz- on Playstation.

RtdR (Rated R) is a family clan of mine. Yana was just made up from a couple crew members that I still play with. Once I got called Yana it just stuck with me to this day.

xSaiyinz- was totally made up. However, I was formerly known as SaiyanGtk_ until I got hacked 🤦🏾‍♂️

Papajoe1947

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 1 year
tag is Papajoe1947 and it is after my father. we never called him dad or father as he would correct us and say I am Papajoe and don't you forget it.

Tunak23

Savage Lv6️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
Often change names the few times I use online on gaming but guess on some you guys can find me with my name here Tunak23, on discord and PlayStation also share the name, basically liked the Tunak Tunak Tun song and picked it up as my online name good move cause nearly anyone used it before me out there!