💬 Review The sadness by roastedduck

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,075 happy users since 2014.
Register

roastedduck

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
Name of the movie you are reviewing: The sadness

The Sadness is a 2021 Taiwanese horror film written and directed by Canadian filmmaker Rob Jabbaz in his feature film directorial debut. It follows Jim and Katie, a couple who attempt to reunite amidst a viral pandemic that turns people into sadistic maniacs.

Review:
I'll give it a 7/10
A warning for this who wants or would like to watch this, it a movie full of gore like as in you'll see there guts out and a lot of blood. And also has a lot of people who sudden has an increase of sex drive that make the want to r*pe people. So I don't recommend this movie for those who has a weak stomach.

Things such us r*p* is mentioned in this movie so don't watch this with your parents around, and it really isn't family friendly.

Honestly this movie has a lot of s*x scenes it's rather much more focused in that other than anything else.
SPOILER: the ending is sad, they didn't find a cure for whatever is happening
But eventually I liked the plot. It gave me a lot of emotions such us disgust, sad and laugh for me some parts of the movie is funny but in the ending it will really make you cry. Like I expect its the usually virus movies where in the end they'll find a cure and have a happy ending. But not this one the mail protagonist got infected so did the female protagonist and they both died

Would you recommend this to other users? I can only recommend this to those people who like gore

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐