The Time Capsule

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,177 happy users since 2014.
Register

VerneJules

Recluse
eBook Releaser
Member for 6 years
Hi, hello! I know it's been more than a year, 1 year and 8 months to be exact. But you know what they say, better late than never. Anyway, the time capsule is here and we'll see what it has in store for us.

How are you doing in school? Do you think you can finish it?

Worse than ever imagined, online learning sucks. I can finish it, I hope. But it will take me another year to graduate, unfortunately.

Are the two new kittens doing okay?

Yes, they are doing great! They are wonderful fur babies and they give me great joy when I am with them.

Do you still dislike W----rt or are you friends now?

I dislike him more than ever. Our relations have not improved. He's nosy and overbearing. I still can't stand him. I don't know if we can ever be friends.

Dear future me, one year is a long time but is it enough time to improve myself?

No it was not enough hahahaha. You make me laugh past me, for you to think I did self-improvement :ROFLMAO:

And that's it for the questions my past self asked.

I hope the people who asked themselves questions too are still here. I would love to here from you guys, I hope you have fun answering too.

Ok, future me: Are you there yet? Are you banned? In the words of Tommy Wiseau: How's your love life? @Another Coffee

Let's see. Okay, Future me!

How are we doing financially? Better than now i hope! Am i still a prick there? Do i get any more taller? Handsome-r? And for the love of all, please tell me that you have a beard! Please!
@Hans Bloodsmith

Hi Future me, how are you? Are you ok, now? Hope no more nightmares 😊 How's school? Hope you can decide now? Be kind to everyone and stop being childish, its no fun, ok? @treki009

Dear my future self,
I know it's only been one year. But i can feel that much will be changed one year from now on. Are you failing yet? Have you been doing your homework? How is the new classmates? I wonder if you're still playing that one game xD.

See you, my future self!
@Kaffadel

I just want to know if my future self fixed my life for me. So, did you? Or did you make it worse?

Did the training work out well?
How's life after COVID? Or is the nightmare still not over? How about LW? Did it pan out the way you wanted?
@Mong Ji

How on earth are you still here?

And how's the stay here?

Here's some heart, future self.

💙💙♥♥💚💚❤❤💗💗 @Sosman

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
Oh hi, Mark - i mean - past me! So many positions and things to do...all done to you...by people who called themselves your bosses. It's been grand!! Wish you had been there :D

Mong Ji

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Did the training work out well?

- It worked out well at first, Tiger was a champ for doing the tricks I taught him, however, I stopped training him because life just got extremely busy, and I can't keep a consistent schedule.

How's life after COVID? Or is the nightmare still not over? How about LW? Did it pan out the way you wanted?

- The pandemic is still not over, it's been so long, time seems like a blur. I'm sorry past me, I seem to have forgotten what LW stands for. Does it stand for Life's work or...? I'll try to remember what it means and get back to this question when I do.

Ravenade

Savage Lv6️⃣
Green Thumb
Member for 2 years
Hi Raven, how was life? Is it still the same? Did you graduate? Look at you now, I hope everything is ok. Hey lad, the covid is over... Go out and spend your times and days with your friends and cats. You should date someone now, it's been years... your friends already had their own families. Don't pressure yourself too much, and forget about the past and focus more on the present. This is a farewell, but I'm still you and you are me, lovelots!