🏆 Contest The Wheel of Fortune of Sbenny.com!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,335,097 happy users since 2014.
Register

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
This person's vocabulary is more vast than the ocean. I can't believe I read this entire thing. And I can't believe I don't regret it. I applaud this absolute mad lad/lass/la for taking the time to write this beast of a post. Truly commendable. Have you considered pursuing a career in writing?
I can't believe someone read the whole thing and didn't regret it, either! Thank you for your kind words, and I have considered writing professionally, yet I'm unsure where to start. A blog? Nah, I don't even read blogs, and I read a lot. Swing for the fences and seek publication? I'd have better chances of winning the lottery or getting struck by lightning....or of winning the jackpot from this wheel of misfortune! Lol!

Pinkamena11

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Why not make games to earn SB points for the people that don't have a lot of points?

Takimoto

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
lol i just lost most of my money, great

Yengszki05

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I just spin for the first time and get a 200sb points instantly , woooow! Just wooow !

miniunleashed

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ooooof. Lost 1k then 500.. now at 987 lol

Kn0winG

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Damn tough luck, actually lost 1200 sb point. 😌

hedanixs

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Took me three spins! Thanks for the 10k 😁
IMG_20220615_231300.jpg

Vitani

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
This sounds like a thing rich people do when they're bored lol
I dunno, usually it's the poor people who gamble, the richer you get the less you want to actually loose I'd wager. You know - dragon hoarding syndrome and all that (totally made up, don't look it up ;)).

Either way it's a nice little addition, you win some, you loose some - I'm grateful!

Vitani

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Gonna try this when I get enough points to start. If you spin and your points fall below 1000 can you still play?
I believe you need 1000 points to initiate a spin, so... no.

evilcat

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Ive got +90 -30 -100 -150. Definitely not my day for gambling XD

KrayKray

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Just won 500! Thanks Sbenny and team! Normally not lucky AT ALL 🥰🥰🥰

BeezReal

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Awesome idea!! Sad tho... in 5 spins I lost <1000. Now I can't spin anymore. Keep improving the site and experience!! @Sbenny & team!!!

Rosina

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 2 years
My luck is drying out every time i play i lose about 100+ sb points and never even win at least a 20 😭😭