Time Killers

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,249 happy users since 2014.
Register

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
Playing Xbox obviously👍

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
I tend you have a few projects I leave around to finish off , Like a handbag and beaded bracelets , also knitting or some diy project. If im not feeling terribly into those it would playing a game or watching a movie or playing with my fur babies or reading a good book 😋

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
I tend you have a few projects I leave around to finish off , Like a handbag and beaded bracelets , also knitting or some diy project. If im not feeling terribly into those it would playing a game or watching a movie or playing with my fur babies 😋
I never really could get into knitting, though I tried so many times. I think my problem is that my mom taught me how to crochet when I was really young, and I always struggle with having the second needle. >.<"

What style of bracelets do you like to make? :D

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
I never really could get into knitting, though I tried so many times. I think my problem is that my mom taught me how to crochet when I was really young, and I always struggle with having the second needle. >.<"

What style of bracelets do you like to make? :D
Aah yes knitting can be a tad daunting at first but I was lucky in that I learned when I was real little from my grammy... The circular needles are so much easier to work with and continental and flicking are way easier methods to use .. 😄 lol I totally forget to mention I crochet and do tunisian also embroidery and weaving but have none started on those crafts .. Recently I got into doing nails , acrylic and gel and Im learning about silk nails.....

With bracelets and necklaces I like the elegant looking ones not so much the zulu/ndebele beading styles. ..

This is my current one still unfinished 🙈 the nylon I used was getting easily kinked so I started over
IMG_20180930_164753.jpg

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Ooo, those are really pretty. I love the elegant beaded styles too.

When it comes to knitting, my grandmother had to stop before I was born because she had arthritis. She tried her best to teach my mom and I by describing what to do and I just couldn't get it. I've even tried Youtube videos, and free classes at the craft store by me. I just can't do it. One day I will learn though, I am DETERMINED lol.

Lately I have slowly been working on a bit more home decor stuff since we are still getting settled in our new home. I've been making some stuff like this:

1546371854825.png

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Love that spirit ! you go girl😆 I'd suggest trying marly bird's knitting lessons ... hope it helps

There's nothing like diy decor to make a house a home .. Those are very creative , Love it!
Post automatically merged:

Awwh :love::love: Soo adorable I want one !