Trouble downloading the older APKs

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,331,671 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soramaru27

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Since I was bored and in dire need of new (or just something to quench myself) games to play, I tried to check the ones around pages 40+ in the Games Area and I had trouble downloading a game? The game doesn't have a thread page, as it seems it was posted before the forum was made or the one who contributed it didn't bother to place it in the forum. I'm just thinking it's my internet going clonky again but I guess it would be nice to re-post the old games from the early years of this site in the games forum but in a list of old or no longer updating games. Just a thought (even though I can't seem to handle the problem myself XD)

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
There is actually an area that lets you report if a game is outdated and needs to be updated. Unfortunately there isn't a singular "Dead Zone" area as alot of the the older games still work too. It's just a matter of having someone go through and mark old outdated games as outdated. This is something that is still being worked on, it just takes a bit of time. What app was it you were downloading?

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Check usersdownload site and the Reminders there.
Not all type of files will be kept permanently.
Some after a long period of no-unlockers, some just because it is of specific formats etc..will be automatically removed.
<3

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
The original poster has not responded in over a month so I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions. If your answer has not been found, please submit a new question here.

Thank you, and Happy Holidays!

Status
Not open for further replies.