Writer's Notebook

A place for members to share their own original writing.

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

(Unfinished) A Jenner Adventure in Super Mario Land (Kylie and Kendall Jenner, Super Mario fanfic)

Did you enjoy my fan-fiction

• Total voters

URBEX Squad

"You can be my wingman anytime"
Member for 3 years
A Jenner Adventure in Super Mario Land

Chapter 1: Kylie's Dilemma

"I HATE YOU KYLIE!" Kendall yelled from across the room as she left. "I don't want to see you ever again".
But Kylie was not prepared to deal with this today, and neither was Stor- wait, Stormi?! She's 2! Somehow she had already grown accustomed to this fighting and shouting, having lived amongst the most dramatical family in America.

I shouldn't be narrating this because I'm Kendall's boyfriend so i'm going to hand over the narration to my impartial best friend called Louis, who has nothing to do with the story, apart from the fact that he was in a band with Harry Styles (and the band was called One Direction, one of the biggest bands in the world for your information so don't you dare say they were rubbish).

So, my name is Louis and I am "The Narrator". Yes, you may call me "The Narrator.

Anyways, back to the story. "Sorry Kendall" Kylie said, apologising for pissing Kendall off.
"Kendall doesn't want to talk right now" Ash said.
"She said she'll talk later, she just wants some alone time right now".
Kylie felt slightly better at that, although she faced another dilemma - whether or not to let Travis see Stormi. The last time he saw Stormi, he was extremely nasty, throwing insults and racial slurs to her.

"I don't think you should,he's abusive" Kim said.

Kourtney said the same.
Khloe also said the same.

Kendall said nothing.

Chapter 2: A New Challenger is approaching

It was a month later, and everyone was speaking again. Apart from Travis and Kylie. Eventually Kylie decided not to let see Travis see Stormi. Even Kendall and Kylie. They had even made plans to go out together with their best friends, Gigi and Bella Hadid.
"Let go to Pizza Hut, Gigi! I fancy something different today"
"Yes, I agree. Let's go"
Off they went to Pizza Hut - or so they thought because what happens next will put their plans on hold, for a VERY long time!

"What's that thing that's flying about in the air?" Gigi said.
"I don't know." Kylie replied. "Let's catch it"
3 hours later, they'd finally caught it. Turns out that it was meant for ALL of them. It was a letter.
"THIS LOOKS LIKE THE LETTER FROM SUPER SMASH BROS! TEAR IT OPEN!" Kanye yelled.
"Yeezus christ Kanye!"
But as they opened it, it began to glow, and a growing force began to pull them in, towards the letter.

"Hell nah, this ain't right" Kanye said in response to the force that had begun to destroy everything around it.
"HELP!" They all shouted before the finally got killed by the letter. Or were they dead?

Chapter 3: It's A Me… Kendall?

Turns out they weren't dead after all.
"Where in the hell are we?" Kendall wondered.
"This is crazy" Kylie said as they noticed the weird mushroom like creatures wandering around, and the walking turtles with green and red shells. Little did they know, their life was about to become, well... A lot different!
A loud evil laugh could be heard by everyone, and it creeped all of them out - "it sounds like that evil guy from Mario... What was his name again? Bowser! Bowser, that's it!" Ash said.
"Yes!" replied Kendall!
"We're in Mario Land!"
However, things were to get a little out of hand.
"I wouldn't call it a good thing"

"Why are the goombas walking towards us? And the koopa troopas?"
"Where is Mario when you need him most"

"KANYE WATCH OUT!" - but it was too late. The koopa troopa crashed into Kanye, resulting in him jumping into the air and then falling back down beneath the ground just like what happens to Mario.
"Kanye died" responded Kim, glumly. "Rest in peace".
"Curse you Koopa Troopa!" Khloé yelled, as she charged at the poor turtle.
"Khloé, that's not a good-" Kendall's response was cut short as Khloé suffered the same fate as Kanye.
"We need to stay safe to avoid suffering the same fate as them."

"What's th- my head! My head hurts! How comes Mario can headbutt bricks and break them but I can't!" Ash said.

"Stupid moustached plumber!" Kylie replied.

"It's a me, Mario!"

"HELP! Someone help us!"

"Mario please stop!"

"Why are you doing this!"

"This is the last call for help, he hates us and I thought the was a good guy!"

"You called a me a stupid moustached plumber and I'm a here to take a revenge!"

Chapter 4: The Final Showdown

"Ash?"

"Kendall?"

"WE'RE ALIVE!"

"Hang on a minute. Luigi's over there. He's heading straight towards us. And he looks very, very angry!" Ash said, worriedly.

"Kanye's with him. And Khloé. And Kylie. Wait a minute. Kylie's with them. Did she die. Let me take a break from narrating for a few moments so I can find out.

Yep. They're all dead. Bowser brought them back from the dead, along with their past memories but they've chosen to ignore that and turn against their own family!

"Kylie? Kanye? what's going on?"

No answer. They continued to walk towards Jakob, Kim and Kendall. They were the last 3 standing in Bowser's way. They continued to walk towards them, slowly. Until suddenly, they stopped.

"Huh?"

Kendall and Jakob looked up.

"Something's wrong with them!"

"Yes, yes something is wrong. Kylie and Kanye aren't usually like this!" Kim replied.

"Attack!" Bowser said, as Kylie and Kanye charged at the 3 survivors. Naked. Untill suddenly, a hero without a cape appeared, he went by the name... Niall Horan?

"Niall?"

"I'm here to save y'all!" said Niall, as he ran towards Bowser, whilst dodging Kylie's attacks. Kanye was just ahead, protecting Bowser.

He carefully avoided being seen by Kanye.

"Bowser!" Niall yelled, whilst Ash, Kendall and Kim watched anxiously.

"I've come to stop you."

"Have you indeed? I could easily take you down right now, I at least thought I'd give you a chance to back off. But you've ruined that, so now it's MY TURN!"

Hang on. Niall is trying to fight Bowser on his own? He's my friend ya know. We were in a band together ya know. Called One Direction! I need to help him. So I'll hopefully be back soon narrating the story. If we survive.

"Niall! Remember me? It's Louis, from One Direction! I'm here to help ya, need to help my boys out ya know!"

"Of course I remember you! We were Nouis together in the 1D fanfics remember! We need to take down Bowser and you've given me an idea"

"What is it?"

"Let's get everyone we can to help us takedown Bowser, celebrities or not. We're going to need them. Don't forget, it's not just Bowser that we've got to defeat. We've also got to defeat Kanye, Kylie, Bowser Jr, all seven of the Koopalings. We can't do it with just the 5 of us."

"I agree Louis. That's a good idea. Let's go, quickly!"

"Hi, we need your help. Our friends Jakob, Kendall Jenner, and Kim Kardashian are in trouble. Will you help us?"

"Yeh sure"

"Of course!"

"YES"

"Yes Louis, of course I'll help. We're still friends aren't we?"

"Yeh we are still friends Harry"

"Yes I'll help, although I have no clue who these people are and how I can help"

"Yup I'll help"

"Yes, I'll help but just this once. Don't think we're friends again though"

"Yes, both of us will help. Me and Gigi. We're besties with Kendall and Ash, though we don't really speak to Kim"

"I'll try to help? I don't know how because all i'm good at is driving, but I'll try."

"I'll help you."

"Hey, I haven't seen any of you in a long time. But I need your help. Right now me and a few other celebrity friends of mine are in danger. Please help us"

"Ash! I've missed ya so much of course I'll help, although I don't know about the others"

"Yes we'll help."

"Thanks Kyra, and thank you Charlize. Tommy, Scott and Callum, please help me"

"Ok"
"Ok"
"Ok"

"Let's go. We need to take down Bowser first"

Hope you enjoyed this fan-fiction so far. It is currently a work in progress and am currently working on improving it and making it better. Any feedback would be appreciated, whether it be negative (constructive criticism only please, no hateful comments tho) or positive. Let me know how I can improve. Chapter 4 isn't finished and. I will be finishing it when I can. It's my first time writing seriously,so apologies for any errors I made.