NSFW/18+ APK [Updated] Twists of My Life v0.97.02

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,643 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D3T0X

? Senior Developer | Porting VN's from PC
From the Hell
Member for 6 years
[Updated] Twists of My Life v0.97.02

Name of the game: Twists of My Life

Version: v0.97.2

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
v0.97.02
What you'll see in this update:
- Alanna's branch is nearly finished. It has a number of different possible scenarios in it;
- Chance to meet Irene again with a different ending;
- Some more secondary endings were added.

v0.95.12
- Helena’s branch hot fix (04.12.2018).
- If you follow Helena’s branch, it’s highly recommended to load a save that was made before sex in spa-salon.
- This update continues Helena and Alanna’s branches. Helena’s story is about to be finished while Alanna’s story is 2/3 finished.
- In this update I’ve applied a new method of creating sex scenes. I’ve been receiving messages in discord for a while on how to make these scenes better but so far, I couldn’t do anything due to GPU and time limitations. Now when I have a new GPU and rendering time is way faster, I can do more renders and animations thus I can add more interaction to sex scenes.
- As I've already said, the 0.95 update contains 310 new renders, 13 animations and about 9.5k of words.

"Twists of My Life" - is a visual novel where every decision you make can completely change the storyline. There's no "game over" if you pick the wrong answer, in this game every choice you make will lead to different outcomes. All plotlines are intertwined... It is up to you. Everything's in your hands, so to speak.

Only Pro members can fully access NSFW (18+) content, so you'll need to unlock access to NSFW content by subscribing to our Pro membership to verify your age, using the "Monthly Pro Membership + Access to NSFW section" or just the "Access to NSFW section" upgrade. Find out more: Account Upgrades.
If you're already upgraded, just like to this thread to unlock the NSFW content.

Last edited:
Downloaded 133 times

Jeinar2K

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
U already know it fam 😁 @D3T0X👌👌

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
ooooh The shadings works are Delicious.
Will wait for the compression Feast.
<3

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
Thanks. Is it the compressed version because its size is more than 1gb

Elsinster

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Do you have any update notes, wondering if it's worth updating and playing again?
Post automatically merged:

Lol, nvm found it