💬 Review Us

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,489 happy users since 2014.
Register

hackirr

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: Us

A very original weird movie

Review:
This movie is a weird journey all the way from start to finish. You don't understand whats going on but since the movie maker isn't trying to explain whats going on, the world becomes like ours, a place where there are many things that you don't understand. There are somethings that makes sense and some things that don't. There is a much bigger meaning behind it but that is for you to discover. It is action / horror? It is hard to explain but all I can say is that it is an original film. When the masks come off,everyome is horrified to learn that each attacker takes the appearance of one of them. It is just an amazing and weird. I think the actors did a good job but most of the credit goes to the director. I already like his work but this was really good and I can't wait to see him make other things. he is not afraid to experiment which is a wonderful thing. Jordan Peele is the name of the director.
Producers: Jordan Peele, Jason Blum, Sean McKittrick, Ian Cooper
The story is:
Accompanied by her husband, son and daughter, Adelaide Wilson returns to the beachfront home where she grew up as a child. Haunted by a traumatic experience from the past, Adelaide grows increasingly concerned that something bad is going to happen. Her worst fears soon become a reality when four masked strangers descend upon the house, forcing the Wilsons into a fight for survival.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes, even if you don't like or understand anything about the movie it will give you something to remember

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐