User Special Ranks Benefits & Requirements

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,027 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I don't understand it how do I get sb points this is my first Time on this appView attachment 75601

IEarthan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
I don't understand it how do I get sb points this is my first Time on this appView attachment 75601

chuchua

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
interesting. by the way whats the perk of the HELL? i am just so curious. aside from the new username. thank you.

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
interesting. by the way whats the perk of the HELL? i am just so curious. aside from the new username. thank you.
You literally just buy the Avatar and looks cool, nothing else xD

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
nothing, it just gives a username style for approx 2 years (666 days, to be exact), and costs 66,666 sb points.

Lucifer2115

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Can you tell me a way to get 2 sb points my ads are over and I don't have money to donate.please
Post automatically merged:

Can you tell me a way to get 2 sb points my ads are over and I don't have money to donate.please

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years

Wait tomorrow for the ads to recharge.

Lucifer2115

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲

🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲

petesake

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
sbenny you are a total legend top notch explanation

Status