Mod apk [v8.7] Lovestruck - Choose Your Romance

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,333,869 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

woudering

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Voltage just made another app game, Noir. While quite different in gameplay from Lovestruck, they share some similarites(like the app's layout and the routes system) and this makes me think it could be a wip replacement for Lovestruck. I could be dead wrong though but things are not looking good for the app, it used to earn 500k per month and now only 100k on Android (last month it was 200k)
That's probably why they're paying their writers so little and why the old ones are leaving the company :((

gen430

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I think they should open a online shop to sell merch to get more money. i wount lie id probably buy cute keychains of my favorite characters or even a poster if they sold them

LadyWithGun

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Legacy Its probably too much to ask but can you at least tell us some how that you're aware that mod is outdated? Pls (

aquxta

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I wouldn't get too worried about the possibility of it shutting down just yet, Voltage actually has a habit of throwing stuff at the wall and hoping it sticks and if it's making them some form of income they'll keep going at it for a while yet, I've seen them do it before. Whether they'll treat their staff any better is another story.

I think they should open a online shop to sell merch to get more money. i wount lie id probably buy cute keychains of my favorite characters or even a poster if they sold them
Fun fact they actually used to! They had some wall tapestries and stuff like plushies of Hades a few years back, I don't know why they never made anymore. Especially when they have characters like Comet and Enzo who people would buy up in a heartbeat.

Skull3600

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
His last activity was last Friday. People are writing on his page, they're getting worried

claucodile

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
His last activity was last Friday. People are writing on his page, they're getting worried
The covid situation is still so volatile in many countries so I hope he's doing well. Let's be patient in the meantime though, maybe he's just busy with other commitments and life in general

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Hey everybody I am extremely sorry for missing out the updates.... Seriously I didnt expect Voltage to just pump out and update in literally a week.

You guys probably know about me crying about "having no free time" all the time and yeah, its true too. To top it all off, I have my semester finals next week so even more busier....

I just took some time off, visited the site viola! A new update xD... Might as well work on it since its my free time anyways.

Again, sorry for the delay. Many apologies.

Last edited:

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
WIP

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
That's probably why they're paying their writers so little and why the old ones are leaving the company :((
Do you think this has to do with this mod tho? Would be pretty sh***y if the mod resulted in such a decline...

woudering

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Do you think this has to do with this mod tho? Would be pretty sh***y if the mod resulted in such a decline...
I'm not really sure how their entire business goes down but from what I've heard, their mother company is based in Japan and people have said that they're known for their super strict work hours with small compensations etc. Plus according to the writers that have left, the unfair pay has been going on since the beginning. Add the fact that they do such a bad job on promoting the app and they treat their fans so badly on social media...there's gotta be more to it

LadyWithGun

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
No. They abused their authors with low payment from the start. Way before anyone was doing mods for lovestruck. That what writers said when they went on a strike more then a year ago. After that incident went into social web voltage was forced to up writers payment. Therefore they increased number of premium choices per 3 episodes. Besides voltage is being really rough towards their fans on socials when they get tumblr to ban users for essentially free promotion which this app needs badly. Doesn't feel like voltage cares about their writers and fans

Arzhul

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm not really sure how their entire business goes down but from what I've heard, their mother company is based in Japan and people have said that they're known for their super strict work hours with small compensations etc. Plus according to the writers that have left, the unfair pay has been going on since the beginning. Add the fact that they do such a bad job on promoting the app and they treat their fans so badly on social media...there's gotta be more to it
And I will say that all this pandemic didn't help with the business either. A lot of people across the world has lost their jobs or just don't make enough to get throught the month. First thing they will stop wasting money in will be this kind of apps. This pandemic really messed up a lot of businesses.

woudering

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
No. They abused their authors with low payment from the start. Way before anyone was doing mods for lovestruck. That what writers said when they went on a strike more then a year ago. After that incident went into social web voltage was forced to up writers payment. Therefore they increased number of premium choices per 3 episodes. Besides voltage is being really rough towards their fans on socials when they get tumblr to ban users for essentially free promotion which this app needs badly. Doesn't feel like voltage cares about their writers and fans
*this* is why im torn between supporting the app legitimately and using this mod lmao because they keep being such a-holes and I feel like they don't deserve my money but then I'd feel bad for the amazing writers. And yeah the tumblr bans were super messed up. I agree, most likely the reason for the app's decline is their mistreatment of the workers and then they upped the cost of the hearts so people have been buying less PLUS the pandemic

Alize

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
They have been hunting down their fandom with copyright strikes for some time now, and many fans left because of that... Plus content of the app is not really what people would like to read, but they still won't acknowledge that. There are a lot of problems with this app lately :(

Last edited:

Alize

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
They have been hunting down their fandom with copyright strikes for some time now, and many fans left after that... Plus content of the app is not really what people would like to read, but they still won't acknowledge that. There are a lot of problems with this app lately :(

LadyWithGun

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
*this* is why im torn between supporting the app legitimately and using this mod lmao because they keep being such a-holes and I feel like they don't deserve my money but then I'd feel bad for the amazing writers. And yeah the tumblr bans were super messed up. I agree, most likely the reason for the app's decline is their mistreatment of the workers and then they upped the cost of the hearts so people have been buying less
After that strike was resolved lovestruck tumblr went full force on ppl who used any of their content. I was contacted by them several times and in the end I was just tired talking with them and stopped posting any lovestruck related stuff. But what they done to themselfs by blocking ppl from promoting their app is ridiculous..

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
I will never truly understand what drives some companies to do such things. Community is what drives any idea or entity and by treating them poorly is just a big no-no for me...

Nintendo kinda does the same thing (DMCAing fan remakes etc) and they also get treated badly by the community, so much as you see such memes being widely agreed upon by the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.