Mod apk [v9.0] Lovestruck - Choose Your Romance

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,338,247 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayrockin

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Works perfectly as always. Much appreciated for the precise and hard work

rumilm

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years

Chioma440

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello, it keeps saying that "there's a problem parsing package." Won't even let me install! Also thank-you for the hardwork
[

Wonder World

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I had the error as well, but I edited the APK and now it works fine. If anyone wants to edit it on their phone for Android 11, you'll need to change the minimum SDK version value to 30(You can do this using the APK editor app) and then resign the APK(Lucky Patcher works well for this).
Post automatically merged:

I had the error as well, but I edited the APK and now it works fine. If anyone wants to edit it on their phone for Android 11, you'll need to change the minimum SDK version value to 30(You can do this using the APK editor app) and then resign the APK(Lucky patcher works well for this).

LovestruckJohn

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the mod, as always, Legacy! Works great.

I, too, received the "parsing error" message, and decided to find a solution. This website talks about downloading a file called APK Editor and changing the "installation location". Very simple, and it worked like a charm!

Here's the website, with links and instructions, for those willing to fix it themselves:

evablack

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
I absolutely don't understand anything about lacky patcher or apk editor, so I won't even try to do something with the apk file. Please do something, I don't want to try to figure it out, I just want a mod that I paid money for ....

kootx

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Is it just me that has the "problem parsing the package"?

Kersia

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Me funcionó!!!muchas gracias LovestruckJohn 🙂
Thanks for the mod, as always, Legacy! Works great.

I, too, received the "parsing error" message, and decided to find a solution. This website talks about downloading a file called APK Editor and changing the "installation location". Very simple, and it worked like a charm!

Here's the website, with links and instructions, for those willing to fix it themselves:

GRACIAS!! A Mi me funcionó 😀

Heythereyall

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you for the mod @Legacy !!! but I'm having those problems with parsing the package as well

misaac

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I can not install it. When trying to install, an error occurs when parsing the package.

m0zzynoob

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Same here, would really appreciate the help fixing this

m0zzynoob

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hi, I'm having a problem parsing package error, I could use some help

Status
Not open for further replies.