Mod apk [v9.0] Lovestruck - Choose Your Romance

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,334,022 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcuz224

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thank you kindly for the new version and the notification as always :D

Diamondd23

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Do NOT Uninstall the app when updating. Simply update from the mod page and finito! Your progress should pick up from there.

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Alright, few more comments and I will update the link so you can download the fixed version.

Bones

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Alright, few more comments and I will update the link so you can download the fixed version.
Hi. I'm having the same problem with the package. I downloaded the test version you uploaded, and the installation works fine.
Thank you for your help.

PkgPokemon

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
Modded Apks dont work with google accounts, use facebook accounts to save your progress. Make sure to uninstall facebook app before trying to login to ur account in game
Is like a Auto Save?

ak27

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yeah the test link seems to be working

guzotoria

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you Legacy! It's working after following the instructions & link LovestruckJohn posted.

I'll look through the thread again, but I can't seem to figure out how to get more than 25 hearts? It just constantly says 25+ on the main page but when there's an option that costs more than 25 hearts, it tells me I don't have enough. :c

LovestruckJohn

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Voltage introduced "romantic quests" where you earn hearts for reading specific characters. Because you have unlimited tickets, you can essentially "farm" hearts by reading unlimited episodes for heart quests. For example, in an hour I farmed about 60 hearts which works out to roughly 2 heart choices in the newer series.

It's especially helpful when they have "weekend challenges" when you can read 12 episodes of one character for 15 hearts. Just spend some time every day farming hearts through the romantic quests and you'll have enough to read your favourite routes.

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
If you have issues installing apk, I have updated the link with fixed APK. If you had an issue and still have not received a refund, feel free to DM me.

ZeroTheH3R0

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for the mod Legacy. Wish the hearts could be modded, but alas this is also extremely useful!

tinyfierce

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
I'll look through the thread again, but I can't seem to figure out how to get more than 25 hearts? It just constantly says 25+ on the main page but when there's an option that costs more than 25 hearts, it tells me I don't have enough. :c
I don't know if you ended up finding it, but just in case, here's a writeup on how to farm hearts!

Status
Not open for further replies.