Valentine's Day: February 2019

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,814 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glaycon

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I would like to wish a happy valentines day for everyone out there! Tons of happiness for you and your partner <3
Lets also wish a happy valentines day to those that doesn't have a GF/BF =) love doesnt have to come with partnership but also from others by wishing you
all the best.
I'm not a poet, neither I'm a romantic ( as I should be ) but my wishes are sincere!!

Shadowfire

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
This is for all those with or without someone special to spend V-day with.
Roses are red, Violet's are blue, all of us are wishing the best for you, whether it be for good or bad that holds you at bay, never too far from our minds will you stray, but I hope you have a good Valentine's day.

Sakura453

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I want to wish everyone on the SBenny site a Happy Valentine's day. You all are the best!!! Make sure you love up on your family, pets, other friends, and your Boyfriend/Girlfriend. Give them lots of hugs and kisses.

S2157314.jpg

Rorachae

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Dear Singles(self included),

Being single on a fabricated-for-profit holiday is not the end of the world. Valentine’s Day is good at making single people feel like they’re actually completely alone, but you know what you do to prove it wrong? Go out and buy yourself that giant teddy bear or whatever you want. Best part is, you don't even have to stop being a brat to get it.

Happy Valentine's Day!

P.S. LOVE YOURSELF :kissdroid:

RogueArrow

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Whether you are in a romantic relationship or not, I hope you know that you are cared for and loved. If Valentine's is a bad day for you, I hope you know that you're strong enough to get through it. To all of my Valentine's Birthday twins, happy birthday! May your day be great. 💙💜💛💚

Here's to all of us and discounted chocolate on the 15th! 🍫

Status
Not open for further replies.