Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (+ Unofficial Patch v11)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,190 happy users since 2014.
Register

D

Deleted member 56303

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (+ Unofficial Patch v11)

Developer(s): Troika Games
Publisher(s): Activision
Release Date: 2004-11-16
Language(s): English, French, German
Voiced (English)
Size: 2.82 GB
Credits to Wesp5 (Unofficial Updates)

Description:

Los Angeles always had a thriving night life but no one really knows what lurks behind the glittering lights and seedy nightclubs. While mortals live their normal lives, clans of vampires conspire and scheme to further their own mysterious goals. As a newly-sired vampire, you are put to trial by the Prince of the city for your sire’s wrongdoings. A lone voice spares you from the Final Death and you become a pawn in the Prince’s plans.

Traverse the dark world of modern-day Los Angeles in Troika’s swan song, Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines. Visit raves and explore the secret underground caverns of Downtown to seedy hotels and exclusive mansions on Hollywood’s infamous Sunset Strip. Embark on a variety of story-driven quests as you explore an open world filled with side missions, multiple paths, and strange denizens to interact with. Yours is a living world, even though you cease to be.
  • Swear allegiance to one of seven unique clans, then use an array of vampiric disciplines, such as Dementation, Celerity, or Animalism, to achieve your goals.
  • Superbly written dialogue with a unique feel and tone for each clan.
  • Customize your Kindred the way you see fit, from the dialogue choices you make to the skills you improve.
- I had the sad startling realization that whilst all the Vampire The Masquerade COG mods are on here, the OG RPG isn't, so here it is lol OG being their first digital RPG considering as I can't exactly post the tabletop RPG

Gallery

Installation Instructions:
1. Extract (e.g. using WinRAR)
2. Install using the setup
3. Install the unofficial patch using the "VTMBup110rc3.1.exe"
4. Run the game using the shortcut created by the unofficial patch! (Should be 'VTM Bloodlines Unofficial Patch')

- I've necessitated the installation of the unofficial patch due to the games incompatibility with a lot of newer systems. The patch fixes this and allows the game to not only run smoothly on newer systems, but it also fixes a lot of bugs.
-I recommend checking the options for 'Plus Patch' and 'Patch Extras' to better your game experience

Download Link(s):
Download Link(s):
Priced: 49 SB Points
Downloaded 6 times
Downloaded by: @ArtemiaShy23, @Wardstone, @BigDawg3101, @Devinose, @Altrex, @oversoul7

**The unofficial patch has been updated to v11.2 since I last posted this, you can get it here**

Please buy the game if you enjoyed it to support the developers or future English localizations! 😊

Last edited by a moderator:
Downloaded 22 times

IsraaNox

Sbenny's Police Officer
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 4 years
I played it when I was 16 years old. Seeing this post now has made me want to play it again. 😂
Thanks! 💕