Visual Novel [Visual Novel/BL (Yaoi)] Gakuen Heaven 2 ~Double Scramble!~ (ENGLISH)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,222 happy users since 2014.
Register

D

Deleted member 56303

[Visual Novel/BL (Yaoi)] Gakuen Heaven 2 ~Double Scramble!~ (ENGLISH)

Alternate Name(s): 学園ヘヴン2 ~DOUBLE SCRAMBLE!~
Developer(s): Spray
Publisher(s): Spray & Prototype
Release Date: 2014-07-11
Language(s): English
Voiced: Fully Voiced
English Patch Credits: Welcome to Heaven
English Patch Release Date: 2018-09-29
Size: 4.71 GB (pre-patched), 3.88 GB (manual)

Description:
"Please, protect this school--"

Bell Liberty School, known as BL School. A near-legendary boarding school attended by elite students chosen from all over the country.

By some stroke of luck, I, Yuki Asahina, am among those chosen to attend this school. But on my first day, I was suddenly given a mysterious armband. Of all things, this armband is apparently the symbol of the ace of the school, the Student Body President.

Wait--does that mean I'm now the Student Body President?!

But there's no time to celebrate. Because the Student Body President has been reduced into nothing but a powerless servant....

**No knowledge of the first game is necessary to play this, it's a spin-off with completely new characters

--
Also lol imagine a prestigious academy nearby your house proclaiming itself as BL with an all male student body, I'd die laughing lmao

Gallery

Installation Instructions:
Notes:

-Once you have the game open, go to settings > text > font and change to MS Gothic and make sure shadow is checked (otherwise the text for the game will not display properly)
-Do not change the character's name, otherwise, it will turn off all voices

Pre-patched:
1. Extract (e.g. using WinRAR)
2. No need to install, just play the game using the shortcut provided! (English patch has already been applied)

If for some reason the pre-patched version doesn't work, you'll have to manually install:
1. Extract (e.g. using WinRAR)
2. Change your system locale to Japanese to avoid any complications.
To change your system locale to Japanese go to Control Panel > Clock and Region > Region > Administrative > Change System Locale > Japanese > Restart your computer
3. In the "Install" folder, mount GH2-1.iso, I highly suggest using Daemon Tools Lite as you'll be able to mount over the same drive later on as the game will not continue to install if GH2-1.iso is originally on D: but GH2-2.iso is on F: (With Windows 8/Windows 10 you can double click on the .iso to mount OR right click > open with > Windows Explorer)
4. Run Autorun.exe as admin
5. Click on the very first button at the top

6. It'll prompt you to select your installation path, when ready click on the button to the left and click yes on the prompt that comes afterwards

7. Halfway through, it'll ask you to insert Disc 2. Mount GH2-2.iso over GH2-1.iso using Daemon Tools Lite and click OK to continue the installation.
8. When it's completed it'll ask you whether you want to create a shortcut on your desktop. Uncheck the box and close out of the installer. If you do not have DirectX, install it now.
9. In the "Update" folder, run the update for 1.1 and then the update for 1.2, it should automatically locate wherever you installed your game
10. To remove region lock and disc requirements, open the "AlphaRom" folder, run "AlphaROMdiE.exe" and check the second checkbox

11. Go into your game directory and drag and drop the "SiglusEngine.exe" onto the AlphaROMdiE program window. This should create a shortcut, rename this to whatever you want to remind yourself to run the game using this shortcut.
12. In the "English Patch" folder, copy all contents in the folder and paste them into your game directory. Replace all files that it prompts you to.
13. Run the game using the shortcut!

Download Link(s):
Download Link(s):
Pre-patched: 4.71 GB file on MEGA
Manual Installation: 3.88 GB file on MEGA
Priced: 86 SB Points
Downloaded 18 times
Downloaded by: @CaraSan, @crazycupcake, @nansaber, @Lacieliddle, @Kuu, @1234tre, @Llea13, @Anelya, @Ohnoalex, @MarianaOtome, @Lunarlondon7, @Rendelvo1999, @Orchedy, @Aesly, @Bey0ndthecr0, @Darkness1233, @Deku90, @XVongola
Please buy the game if you enjoyed it to support the developers or future English localizations! 😊

Last edited by a moderator:
Downloaded 42 times

Darkness1233

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hello! Which file should I try to open after downloading and extracting pre-patched file? Because for some reason I can't open the game... Oh, and btw, MEGA doesn't let you to doanload manual installation file

D

Deleted member 56303

Hello! Which file should I try to open after downloading and extracting pre-patched file? Because for some reason I can't open the game... Oh, and btw, MEGA doesn't let you to doanload manual installation file
I titled the game shortcut as "CLICKHERETOPLAY", the pre-patched version doesn't always work though depending on system permissions so I recommend the manual installation. MEGA usually has a max download limit around 5 GB, so if you've just downloaded the pre-patched version you'll have to use a VPN to bypass the download limit or wait 5 hours to download.

Darkness1233

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Oh, thank you so much for such a detailed answer! I will try it again then! :)

DaveKat

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
I'm so excited!
- keitaro nagame