Visual Novel [Visual Novel/BL (Yaoi)] My Dangerous Life

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,407 happy users since 2014.
Register

D

Deleted member 56303

[Visual Novel/BL (Yaoi)] My Dangerous Life

Alternate Title(s): Boku to Kare no Kiken na Doukyo Seikatsu, 僕と彼の危険な同居生活, He and my dangerous life living together, Welcome to our YAOI house, He And My Dangerous Life
Developer(s): Hituzigumo
Publisher(s): Giiku Games
Release Date: 2020-07-23
Language(s): English, German
Voiced: Not Voiced
Size: 174.68 MB

Description:
Hinata wants to fulfill his lifelong dream of studying abroad in New York, but the moment he arrives, everything starts going downhill.
He is tricked out of his apartment, a stranger has stolen his identity and enrolled at university in his stead, and he is stranded without any idea of how to deal with this mess. But then a handsome stranger offers his help, and suddenly Hinata finds himself in a shared apartment with three hot guys. A rollercoaster of emotions begins, and Hinata soon discovers that his roommates are hiding more secrets than they let on.

Gallery

Installation Instructions:
1. Extract (e.g. using WinRAR)
2. Simply just play! :)

Download Link(s): Downloaded 69 times
Downloaded by: @Alexander88, @Hoangdieu, @Yanari, @nansaber, @Lacieliddle, @EnchantedMoon, @Pigshanks, @zach12, @Hdjenne, @nemmeyeth, @personapeach, @NotaBaka, @Karpus, @Andarielle, @Erika, @Linsey, @Sidana, @Anchor, @Rerens, @ZeroZ0, @catdemigood, @Vivid2711, @Llea13, @qRosee, @Animegeek304, @mark1515, @Xulan, @DStilinski, @Vwron, @Nimo6667, @Onbekende, @Diovanegg, @maeanncx23, @SongOfInsanity, @Yatsun, @Laniya105, @HomosexualIncub, @amabileopus, @Booloot, @NanamyDas, @PipaWhales, @Lunarlondon7, @Em1234, @muizz8521, @Hellisfoodie, @Rendelvo1999, @Adriantantb, @sheatherper9, @Skije, @prototypeup, @tempestas, @Aesly, @magicpantsu1, @Paimonsoup, @Izumirl, @poggers920, @Cocolove, @Svettoch, @SunzKe, @Darkness1233, @Liriant, @butsax, @lalkakek, @darkfyre22, @ThK, @meltof, @looove, @ahweeeee, @Rivier
Please buy the game if you enjoyed it to support the developers or future English localizations! 😊

Last edited by a moderator:
Downloaded 86 times