Mod apk [Visual Novel/BL (Yaoi)] Sentimental Trickster v1.1 (Android Port)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,334 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D

Deleted member 56303

[Visual Novel/BL (Yaoi)] Sentimental Trickster v1.1 (Android Port)

Name of the game: Sentimental Trickster
Developer(s): Yaoi a GoGo
Publisher(s): Yaoi a GoGo & Y Press Games
Release Date: 2021-03-23
Language(s): English
Voiced: Not voiced
Size: ~1.44 GB

Version: v1.1

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
Sentimental Trickster is a BL/yaoi visual novel about someone who wants to change. It's a game where your choices make or break characters... including yourself.

"I decided it was time. I packed my old, tattered bag and left home. I still have nightmares... But I'm hanging in there.

I conquer the world one snarky comment at a time and I have no sense of direction. When I deal with people, things can get awkward. Ballet-dancing-with-a-peg-leg kind of awkward. So far, four-eyes hates my guts, pretty boy laughs at me and the landlord thinks I'm weird. At least I can always try to get myself killed with this pierced hero-wannabe...

I try not to think about the future. When you don't expect anything, you won't be disappointed, right? I just want to attend classes, graduate and become independent. Making friends would be great, but... how can you expect someone to like you if you don't even like yourself?"

The game relies heavily on the player's choices. These choices include which guy you want to be with, but also ethical issues: what you think is right to do the time. All the people you encounter have scars, and it's up to you to heal or rub salt.

Sentimental Trickster was made in order to give English-speaking players an experience akin to what Nitro+Chiral games provide, but with a lighter touch.

Features:

• An engaging choice system (check out the demo!) that will affect the entire game;
  • Lovable protagonist with a great sense of humor;
  • Complex characters that don't wear their hearts on their sleeves;
  • You can bully hipsters!
- I swear I've posted too many variations of the same game, but what can a girl do when it's a SFW world 😭 Also not a spooky game for spooktober so here are some emojis to fill the void 🎃🥘

Gallery

MOD Features:
Android port

Changelog
  • Font sizing
  • Textbox sizing
  • Menu interface
10/9/2021
  • Added compressed APK for people with low storage space

YouTube Video:
😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank VampAyano and gain some extra SB Cash, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
There are three methods of installation:
APK + OBB (for those with limited storage space or older devices):
Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ . After, go to App info (for the game) > Permissions > and turn on Storage. And then you're done!

Standalone APK Only (for those with newer devices or experiencing trouble with APK + OBB):
Download the APK and install as you normally would. It might take a while to install due to the size of the game. This is also a much simpler method and might be preferable to those who do not want to move around files. If you have low storage space or insufficient space on your phone, the app will not install and will give you a "App Not Installed" error. Clear up as much space as you can before re-attempting to install.

Crunchy APK (for those with low storage space)
Similar to the standalone APK. Download the APK and install as you normally would. This is a much more compressed version of the game that takes up less space by reducing the quality of the files (music, artwork, etc.), should be barely noticeable on phones (artwork wise). If you're playing on a larger tablet, you might notice a bit more, if it bothers you and you have more space, just download the larger standalone file.

Credits to: VampAyano

Download Link(s):
Don't share this mod elsewhere and remember to ALWAYS give a feedback after playing! Thank you.
Standalone APK
Standalone CRUNCHY APK (136 MB)
^ I mean compressed, for the poor souls with no space on their phones. If you're wondering why you can't get past the installation stage, nonetheless access the actual app, it's cause you don't have enough space buddy
APK + OBB
APK
OBB
^Android 11 & 12 do not allow third-party applications to access (read/write etc) some system folders (e.g. data & obb). Some models have fixes that can resolve this issue, while others don't. I've provided a standalone APK for those with this issue, or if for some reason the APK + OBB does not run or install properly. It might just take a bit to install as it's a large file.
Priced: 335 SB Points
Downloaded 37 times
Downloaded by: @Hanrye, @Soramaru27, @Kitakii, @MaskedJr, @Batmam, @Jenny77, @inclem3ntia, @wmelry, @Sxnmi, @XmoonchildX, @NurryMizuno, @JinSoul, @Llea13, @Tayutama, @Okaoka, @saeranchoi, @DDutch08, @bunnykki, @Laslo, @Rita loves the wor, @Ninako, @zerdkt, @Gdlize, @Anelya, @Finnegan, @Lisacm, @VicTokiya, @uhmhello123, @Lunarlondon7, @CoffeeFlavor, @MengKiki, @YellowRabbit, @Minoq, @Deku90, @rjrjhehehehe, @erilsakurai, @ArseniusL
Please buy the game if you enjoyed it to support the developers or future English localizations! 😊

PC/MAC/LINUX:

Last edited by a moderator:

Tigerparihar

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Can you please confirm that it gonna work on my redmi pro 6 please confirm it so i can try it because when i purchase your other game it doesn't work for me whenever i click on app it blackout so can you please confirm it gonna work for me please.

D

Deleted member 56303

Can you please confirm that it gonna work on my redmi pro 6 please confirm it so i can try it because when i purchase your other game it doesn't work for me whenever i click on app it blackout so can you please confirm it gonna work for me please.
Post automatically merged:

Which port are you talking about as I don't see your username on any of my Android port threads. If you did indeed download one of my ports, which one? Also, which method did you use for installation as there are two methods. Did they both give you this black screen? As some devices are incompatible with APK + OBB method of installation. Newer devices (OS 11 & 12) are also incompatible with some installation methods in general so you'll need to find workarounds, but I'm incapable of helping if you don't name the port or installation method used.

D

Deleted member 56303

Upon further inspection, the one that you downloaded was a paid official unmodified APK outside of my own control as any bugs/incompatibilities were left unresolved by the developers, this is a ported release created by me. I've tested this on multiple devices so it should work, but I can't make any promises outside of my testing or own experiences as every device varies.

Tigerparihar

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Doesn't work for me i tried both method apk+obb when i try to open the app it always take me to home screen and the other one can't install it

D

Deleted member 56303

Doesn't work for me i tried both method apk+obb when i try to open the app it always take me to home screen and the other one can't install it
How much space do you have on your device? For the standalone/larger APKs, it'll require a lot more space for a successful installation otherwise it'll stall and give a "App Not Installed" error. I can try doing a more compressed release, but it might take me some time.

D

Deleted member 56303

I've PM'd you the compressed version, if the compressed version doesn't install then I think your device might just be overall incompatible with my releases mate. That or like I said, insufficient storage or due to new implementations for certain devices, you'll need to use workarounds to install unofficial APKs depending on your own device.

Edit: Problem resolved, installation error due to lack of space

Ninako

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Looks interesting! Gonna try it, thank youuu :3

PipaWhales

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
is jin's route included here ? thankss

all of their posts are full game