Mod apk [Visual Novel/Otome/BL (Yaoi)] When The Night Comes ReVamp v2.0 (Android Port)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,034 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D

Deleted member 56303

[Visual Novel/Otome/BL (Yaoi)] When The Night Comes ReVamp v2.0 (Android Port)

Name of the game: When The Night Comes ReVamp
Developer(s): Lunaris Games
Publisher(s): Lunaris Games
Release Date: 2021-08-06
Language(s): English
Voiced: Partially voiced
Size: ~1.32 GB

Version: v2.0

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
Play as a renowned Hunter; a creature slayer who has been called to the quiet, strange little town of Lunaris to assist the local Enforcers with an investigation into a series of unsettling and unexplained supernatural murders.

Immerse yourself in the world of witches, vampires, demons, and Lycans as you slowly unravel the dark mystery that lies deep within the roots of the town.

The question is, are the creatures of the night the ones you should really be afraid of?

You might even fall in forbidden love along the way.

When The Night Comes is a queer, narrative-driven, supernatural visual novel originally completed in October 2019. The new version of the game includes partial voice acting, new artwork, a codex, and improved UI.

Key Features
  • 11 chapters totaling 490,000+ words
  • 6 individual romances + 2 polyamorous pairings
  • 60+ gorgeous collectable illustrations
  • Codex entries with character backstories, lore, and more
  • Pronoun selection and a fully LGBTQ+ cast
  • The choice to play without pursuing romance
  • Partially voiced with over 2,000 voiced lines
  • 3 post-game DLCs unlocked after you complete the main game
  • Over 80 hours of potential gameplay across all possible routes
  • Multiple endings, good and bad
Romances
We have six unique individual romances and two polyamorous romances (Finn & Ezra and Omen & Alkar). August is non-binary and uses they/them pronouns.

Our story is linear, so once a romance is selected, you will still interact with all of our other cast members! You will not be punished by the game for choosing non-intimate options.

VOICE CAST
  • Jalen Cassell as Alkar
  • Jonah Scott as August
  • Ione Butler as Piper
  • Chris Patton as Omen
  • Adam Faison as Ezra
  • Gideon Emery as Finn
  • Cyrus Nemati as Harry
Gallery

MOD Features:
Android Port

Changelog:
  • Text sizing, so that everything fits nicely in the textbox. I would've loved to increase it more, but the dialogue in this one is THICC
  • Flirty choices, in the Windows version flirty choices are highlighted by a different background. Due to the way the game appears on phones, I had to convert it so the option was still visible. As a result, flirty options now look the same as the rest of the choices. If you are worried about picking the wrong one, flirty choices are usually the last/middle options (if not either, they're still very clear since they're obviously flirty lol, you can always just click the back button too to redo your choices)
10/02/2021
  • Improved readability. Font size was bothering me, so I manually resized the original textbox to accommodate larger text and then resized everything else.
  • Added standalone build and alts for those with issues, OS specifics or OBB read/write issues
Recommendations/Tips:
- If you're struggling with name input, switch over to Gboard (Google Keyboard) as it's the one keyboard most compatible with the game engine. OR press the spacebar key (on whatever keyboard you usually use) after typing in your name, and then press enter (on your keyboard)
- This game for some reason doesn't have a Load button on their quick menu, and the game sometimes autos to where you last stopped playing upon startup, so if you need to access the Load feature just go to Settings > Main Menu > Load Game

YouTube Video:
😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank VampAyano and gain some extra SB Cash, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
There are two methods of installation:
APK + OBB (for those with limited storage space or older devices):
Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ . After, go to App info (for the game) > Permissions > and turn on Storage. And then you're done!

APK Only (for those with newer devices or experiencing trouble with APK + OBB):
Download the APK and install as you normally would. It might take a while to install due to the size of the game. This is also a much simpler method and might be preferable to those who do not want to move around files. If you're struggling to get this to install and you keep getting the "App Not Installed" error, if means that you don't have enough storage space to install it. You need more space than the size of the downloaded file as APKs are highly compressed and by installing it, you are essential decompressing and extracting the files thus requiring more space than what's presented. If you've done all you can to clear space and it still won't install, comment and request a compressed version (keep in mind that I will have to reduce the quality of the game files to do so, so it will result in quality loss)

Credits to: VampAyano

Download Link(s):
Don't share this mod elsewhere and remember to ALWAYS give a feedback after playing! Thank you.
APK + OBB Universal Release
APK
OBB
APK Alts (Individual, non-universal. Only for those having trouble)
APK Standalone Universal Release
APK (1.19 GB)
Android 11 & 12 do not allow third-party applications to access (read/write etc) some system folders (e.g. data & obb). Some models have fixes that can resolve this issue, while others don't. I've provided a standalone APK for those with this issue, or if for some reason the APK + OBB does not run or install properly. It might just take a bit to install as it's a large file.
Priced: 449 SB Points
Downloaded 115 times
Downloaded by: @Alexine Roth, @anti90s, @xXNinjaXx, @AmyAriana14, @Kingmichales, @Moonblink, @Theonewhosees, @lyonetosa, @MinHolly, @Anemonie, @Deathsdoosr2018, @Seiren, @kizaaa, @sngwsfw, @MainCharacter, @VenusDraw, @cykaki, @Batmam, @Azure11, @xkxshx, @ohyeahmrkrabz, @Kazuoki, @hasriyanti, @CurlyQ, @Cerpaz, @lovelycarno1, @Orogold, @Marielle, @Keiki, @MJane191, @MxllxLea, @iqah, @Anthea, @Sxnmi, @krsy, @Namino, @lillitt, @noru, @shbu, @Starfize, @YvonneH, @Krao, @APAnik, @Llea13, @Tifa101, @Havokitten, @Okaoka, @Dackota123, @peachyybrd, @DDutch08, @AdamSandler, @FLisPaintedRed, @JallWright, @cynsaur, @marinanikolova313, @IsraaNox, @veuvenoire, @Mocha00, @Laslo, @hezlynn, @dimik, @Yulia Yuki, @Rita loves the wor, @DeapendableTaurean, @Nikiforov00, @Omikami, @mka88, @Paifapaifa, @Gdlize, @AngiePeliki, @MizzDezhane, @whoopwhoopjamescha, @Hoshiyoru, @Anelya, @Talavane, @SilverRox, @Sill, @Ohnoalex, @Aprilf2u, @Fictional, @omaewe, @Kah16, @Azurei, @Kingling, @Merrow, @Chopusticks, @VicTokiya, @Mizuvampire, @Hantusiang, @OMNIVELOCS, @FlyingValdez, @chyremill, @SweetKiller0, @shinoda98, @olympus2006, @Lunarlondon7, @Nour505, @sleepymaze, @CoffeeFlavor, @Fra2, @Leonspeon, @bymxi, @ZivahLiat, @Joanne13, @lithelixx, @esdodger, @thangor92, @Emyyyy, @Urticka, @Iralyn, @YellowRabbit, @nelliepang, @MorgiannaRed, @serwan, @thepeggster
Please buy the game if you enjoyed it to support the developers or future English localizations! 😊

PC/MAC:

Last edited by a moderator:

ObscureMelody

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 3 years
Works great! Thank you so much. It's always such a pleasure to see your uploads:love:

rogue007

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Followed instructions but for some reason game crashes at startup screen. Is this compatible with 64 bit android devices?

D

Deleted member 56303

Followed instructions but for some reason game crashes at startup screen. Is this compatible with 64 bit android devices?
It should be compatible as it's a universal release. The devices I used for testing included 64-bit devices as well as my own personal phone. Can you give me more details as to how you installed the game? It might also be due to RAM. Otherwise I'll provide seperate APKs for seperate device types when I get home.

rogue007

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I downloaded the apk and obb files then I ran the apk. It installed and then I extracted the zip file (com.wtnc.revamp folder) and dropped it in the obb folder. My tablet is new with 4gb RAM. I''m confused why I'm having trouble with this game since the older version worked fine on the same device. I'll try reinstalling again.

D

Deleted member 56303

I downloaded the apk and obb files then I ran the apk. It installed and then I extracted the zip file (com.wtnc.revamp folder) and dropped it in the obb folder. My tablet is new with 4gb RAM. I''m confused why I'm having trouble with this game since the older version worked fine on the same device. I'll try reinstalling again.
Some newer devices might have some compatibility issues with OBBs depending on software and model, I've PM'd you the files

RoeExinani

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
✌️ Community Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 3 years
Glad this masterpiece is getting ported, even if it's unofficial. Wonderful characters. You do good work.

AnaM20

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
I unlocked this content but forgot to download the game at the time and now it’s asking me to pay for it again if I want to download it?!

Kingling

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years