Mod apk [Visual Novel/Otome] Gilded Shadows (Android Port)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,874 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D

Deleted member 56303

[Visual Novel/Otome] Gilded Shadows (Android Port)

Name of the game: Gilded Shadows
Developer(s): Steamberry Studio
Publisher(s): Steamberry Studio
Release Date: 2022-05-13
Language(s): English
Voiced: Not voiced
Size: 186.54 MB

Version: v1.0

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
Altair is a planet with a complex history.

Centuries ago, when humans arrived, they found it abandoned. The only remnants of its previous society were massive bio-domes dotted on the surface and designed as protection from the hostile climate.

With one side of the world bathed in eternal day and the other cloaked in frigid night, the bio-domes are oases where people live sheltered from the scorching winds and storms. But whether in the bright, clean cities of the day side of the planet, or the poor and crime-ridden cities of the night side, life is never simple nor peace easy to come by.

When a fateful encounter exposes Morgan Leone, a young woman who has long hid her ESP, as a queen ranked Esper, she finds herself on the run from multiple factions eager to attain her abilities. Endgame, the planetary defence organisation; Crimson, a notorious crime syndicate from Delphine; and even the shadowy group only known as "the Host" - each group sends operatives to retrieve her.

Now, with several paths open to her, she must choose her allies carefully. Between light and shadow lies grey twilight where the lines between good and evil are blurred. And in a world where the only constants are the endless day and night that divide the planet, Morgan learns those who can't adapt...also can't survive.

Gallery

MOD Features:
Android port

YouTube Video:
😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank VampAyano and gain some extra SB Cash, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: VampAyano

Download Link(s):
Don't share this mod elsewhere and remember to ALWAYS give a feedback after playing! Thank you.
Priced: 699 SB Points
Downloaded 49 times
Downloaded by: @vocaloidsrcool, @Aurora Heart, @nansaber, @Anisa nina, @Jenny77, @MaryDan, @ohyeahmrkrabz, @CatHerInHalf, @hasriyanti, @CurlyQ, @Cerpaz, @MxllxLea, @Anthea, @Lukyoniv, @Leylaxddd, @lillitt, @NurryMizuno, @reiiisan, @Sinayasaya, @Belinha, @RayRosenthall, @ThePetunia, @hzkshhhi, @Yunah, @Lucypat, @bunnykki, @JackJinBum, @AK2254, @Laslo, @musetta, @Yulia Yuki, @DeapendableTaurean, @Ninako, @Gdlize, @Talavane, @Brisa bravo, @MalakHamo, @Pettybrvt, @Finnegan, @dizzybean, @VicTokiya, @ninellie, @Mob000000000, @xo23, @Alp4cat, @Rosina, @hyukie, @thepeggster, @Nimmunens
Please buy the game if you enjoyed it to support the developers or future English localizations! 😊

MxllxLea

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank youuu ~ :love:
Well I already have the game on my PC but I love it so much that I couldn't resist to have it on my phone too

Estella

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Can you kindly re-upload the file because it's been removed, thank you!

Estella

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sorry for posting twice, couldn't find my reply at first and now couldn't figure out how to delete my replies...

Maysa

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
the download link has been removed :(

Yulia Yuki

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
try cupcake’s port, it's the newer version although it's outdated now too cause the of creator released a new route