Visual Novel [Visual Novel/Otome] Hakuoki: Edo Blossoms

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,796 happy users since 2014.
Register

D

Deleted member 56303

[Visual Novel/Otome] Hakuoki: Edo Blossoms

Alternate Title(s): Hakuouki ~Shinsengumi Kitan~, 薄桜鬼 新選組奇譚, Hakuouki ~Strange Tales of the Shinsengumi~, Hakuouki Shinkai Hana no Shou, Baoyinggui Zhen Gai Hua Zhi Zhang,
Developer(s): Idea Factory & Design Factory
Publisher(s): Idea Factory International
Release Date: 2018-03-13
Language(s): English, Japanese, Chinese
Voiced: Fully Voiced
Size: 14.5 GB
Credits to CODEX (supplier)

Description:

This remastered telling of the beloved visual novel Hakuoki series is a continuation of the Hakuoki™: Kyoto Winds story and focuses on the story set in Edo, the second part in this two-part series. Fighting alongside the Shinsengumi, the young Chizuru will romance the famous warriors of Japan's Bakumatsu period through a series of engaging stories and dramatic events. Delve deeper into the hearts and secrets of each warrior bachelor as you explore the world of Hakuoki and navigate its intertwining, branching narratives to unlock multiple endings. Find true love in the journey to Edo – your choices decide your fate!

Key Features
  • Start by choosing from one of 12 handsome bachelors and fall in love with Japanese history’s most famous warriors. Then, experience other narratives with another warrior.
  • Explore the gorgeous world of Hakuoki through narrative choices that unlock branching storylines and up to 30 different endings.
  • The dramatic romance, friendship, and betrayal unfolds on your screen through fluid animation, vibrant art, and detailed CGs.

*Game saves created in one language cannot be loaded while playing in a different language. Please change the language through the Steam client in order to select your desired language.

- Sorry kiddos, had to upload Edo Blossoms first cause I'm biased and Kazama gets more screen time lmao

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • MINIMUM:
    • Processor: Intel i5 1.8GHz or equivalent
    • Memory: 1 GB RAM
    • Graphics: DirectX 10 compatible video card
    • DirectX: Version 10
    • Storage: 17 GB available space
    • Sound Card: DirectX 10 compatible sound card
  • RECOMMENDED:
    • Processor: Intel i5 2.6GHz or equivalent
    • Memory: 4 GB RAM
    • Graphics: DirectX 10 compatible graphics card
    • DirectX: Version 10
    • Storage: 17 GB available space
    • Sound Card: DirectX 10 compatible sound card
~Make sure your PC meets the requirements or the game will not run properly (black screens upon startups, missing audio etc)

Gallery

Installation Instructions:
1. Mount the .iso (With Windows 8/Windows 10 you can double click on the .iso to mount OR right-click > open with > Windows Explorer, if you are unable to do this, you can use Daemon Tools to mount)
2. Install using the 'setup.exe'
3. Click and check the "Copy contents of CODEX directory to installdir" (otherwise you'll have to just manually copy and paste the files yourself after installation)
4. Play the game!

Download Link(s):

Download Link(s):
Priced: 69 SB Points
Downloaded 21 times
Downloaded by: @TsukiA10, @MaryDan, @ursweetalksx, @caneC, @LunaCiel, @Healthycrackhead, @Xhuxhay66, @Shadowfire, @leahleinx, @Lucypat, @Tsukkimiya, @Pettybrvt, @Mzmazerolle, @vichita, @rosarichter, @blubrriez, @beewitched, @UsagiHime179, @ASYIAENG, @Tdubaki, @Gjhtfin

Please buy the game if you enjoyed it to support the developers or future English localizations! 😊

First Part:

Last edited by a moderator:
Downloaded 41 times

Tsukkimiya

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
When I tried to play, a message saying " unable to initialize steam libraries " appeared, can anyone tell me what I should do? Thank you in advance :)