Visual Novel [Visual Novel/Otome] Love Spell: Written in the Stars

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,799 happy users since 2014.
Register

D

Deleted member 56303

[Visual Novel/Otome] Love Spell: Written in the Stars

Developer(s): Great Gretuski Studios
Publisher(s): Great Gretuski Studios
Release Date: 2020-07-24
Language(s): English
Voiced: Not voiced
Size: 1.65 GB

Description:
Once upon a time,

In a bustling town nestled between the mountains and the sea, there lived a young girl who made bad decisions.

But aside from her terrible luck and life choices, she was a kind and brave soul who always tried her best to find the light, even in the midst of darkness.

One fateful day, she saved the life of a mysterious old woman while crossing the street. The woman turned to her with a knowing smile and in return for her kindness, gifted her a book.

Unbeknownst to the girl, the woman she saved was actually a powerful witch--and the book she received was a magical spellbook capable of making anyone whose name she writes within its pages, fall in love with her until the next full moon.

Our heroine took the book, had a terrible day and went to the local pub to drown her sorrows with a good drink...

...and then she made a really, really bad decision.

Gallery

Installation Instructions:
1. Extract (e.g. using WinRAR)
2. No installation required, simply just play!

Download Link(s): Downloaded 31 times
Downloaded by: @LadyBanshee, @Storm456, @nansaber, @kizaaa, @SyntaxReality, @yoonminseok, @Kodschie, @catdemigood, @Julie630, @ThePetunia, @momoguppy, @AK2254, @Hikarii, @lephuonglinhthu, @Muirehen, @Anelya, @SweetTrolls, @hanyagni, @madamecake, @RoeExinani, @Char1ot, @Dreamingofcake, @hellosinner, @Nour505, @bymxi, @kostochka11, @graysloxi, @HARU9, @moxieswife, @Deku90, @blubrriez
Please buy the game if you enjoyed it to support the developers or future English localizations! 😊

Last edited by a moderator:
Downloaded 57 times

KimmyDee

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you very much for posting :)

SyntaxReality

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
I want to play it so bad but unfortunately my laptops runs a 32 bit version of windows 8.1 making me unable to play the game... do you by any chance have the 32bit version of the game?