Weekly survey: is the Xiaomi 13 Ultra hot or not?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,373 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
This week, Xiaomi announced the highly anticipated Xiaomi 13 Ultra, so now that you’ve had some time to settle your thoughts on it, we want to ask if it ticks the right boxes.

It might be a rhetorical question, as the 13 Ultra is currently the most popular phone in our database. Guys, you obviously can’t get enough.

Weekly survey: is the Xiaomi 13 Ultra hot or not?

Like every Ultra before it, the 13 Ultra is an outstanding smartphone and camera-centric device. Xiaomi ensured that it would be head and shoulders above any other phone on the market and be head and shoulders above its own Xiaomi 13 Pro.

Looking at the Xiaomi 13 Ultra next to the 13 Pro side by side, there are many similarities: the display and chipset are the same, the main camera uses the same sensor, and the Xiaomi 13 Pro even has an advantage in charging – 120W vs 90 w.

But the Xiaomi 13 Ultra has a larger battery, a nicer build with flat matte sides and a back panel covered in antibacterial nanotech silicone leather. And when it comes to cameras, the 13 Ultra goes way beyond its sibling.

The post continues on our Blog: Weekly survey: is the Xiaomi 13 Ultra hot or not?

IsraaNox

Sbenny's Police Officer
Staff Member
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 4 years
I might consider it hot if it were black or some other appealing color! 🤣 I prefer dark colors more than this particular one!

Kenobin

SB Cartel Max Level
✌️ Community Team
From the Hell
☠️ Pirate
Special Guest
🎮 Testing Team
Verified 18+ user
⭐ Unlimited Access ⭐
Member for 1 year
Not a bad model I could think of ;)