NSFW/18+ eBook Welcome to the Stacks (El Finito #1) by M. E. Thorne : epub

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,795 happy users since 2014.
Register

Rate this eBook:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ysar

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 3 years

Ysar

Download Link (how to download?)
Only Pro members can fully access NSFW (18+) content, so you'll need to unlock access to NSFW content by subscribing to our Pro membership to verify your age, using the "Monthly Pro Membership + Access to NSFW section" or just the "Access to NSFW section" upgrade. Find out more: Account Upgrades.
If you're already upgraded, just like to this thread to unlock the NSFW content.
eBook Link:
Code:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/55577053-welcome-to-the-stacks

eBook Description:
One-hundred years ago, the corporations ruled El Finito. They turned the planet into a single, massive city, covered by their factories, research labs, boardrooms, and skyscrapers. Blinded by greed, they went to war. They utterly annihilated each other. Their shining city was reduced to a planet-wide ruin, The Stacks. The only survivors were the genetically engineered, human-animal hybrids they had used as soldiers and workers.

My name is Locke. As a member of the Delvers’ Guild, my job is to explore the ruins left behind by the corporations. Joined by Gnasher, my new girlfriend and partner, I brave the depths of The Stacks to bring back lost technology and forgotten knowledge. Until recently, my major concerns in life were making enough credits to pay the rent and learning how to navigate my relationship; I might be Gnasher’s boyfriend, but I’m not the only love in her life. I’m still trying to figure out how to get along with her girlfriend, Spinny.

Then, almost by accident, the opportunity of a lifetime fell into our laps. We were given the chance to raid a previously undiscovered genetics lab and to loot its secrets. Little did I know, when we took that job, that the fate of my world would fall into my hands.

Additional info:

Author:
M.E. Thorne
Format: ePub
Category: Fiction eBooks, Action eBooks, Fantasy eBooks, Sci-Fi eBooks