What are your favourite music genres and favourite artists/bands from that genre?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,890 happy users since 2014.
Register

CIRCE2345

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I like a wide variety of music from classical to rock. Some of my fave bands are MCR (classic fave), some of our local Opm bands, all time.low, boys like girls, faber drive, simple plan, a rocket to the moon, we the kings, some black veil brides songs.

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
I like a wide variety of music from classical to rock. Some of my fave bands are MCR (classic fave), some of our local Opm bands, all time.low, boys like girls, faber drive, simple plan, a rocket to the moon, we the kings, some black veil brides songs.
Ooh, good stuff! Have you heard the new Simple Plan song featuring We the Kings?

My coworker's new wife knows All Time Low, so they performed at their wedding! And her profile pic on FB and IG are her with the band, instead of her and the husband! 🤣

CIRCE2345

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Ooh, good stuff! Have you heard the new Simple Plan song featuring We the Kings?

My coworker's new wife knows All Time Low, so they performed at their wedding! And her profile pic on FB and IG are her with the band, instead of her and the husband! 🤣

ill check later. XD i guess ill do the same on my wedding. :D

singsong73

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I listen to a lot of indie/alt pop, I really like dodie, Orla Garland, Tessa Violet, and half・alive (off the top of my head). I also listen to k-pop, mainly Monsta X and Red Velvet 💖

Also some R&B with H.E.R. and Elijah Blake!

Forknife3000

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I mostly listen to indie/indie pop/electronic indie
I also listen to alternative rock/rock most likely old, but classic ones like The Verve, Oasis, The Smashing Pumpkins, Green Day, Coldplay, Imagine Dragons(old songs) and a lot more