What Character is Most Like You?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,033 happy users since 2014.
Register

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
If you had to pick any character in a book, movie or TV show who is most similar to you, who would you choose? Why?

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Ummm that's a good question miss Cordelia chu...
I'm not sure if you watch anime or not but the most relatable character to me...is Marnie from 'when marnie was there'
And I recommend u watch that anime 😍
Can't say why exactly...she was kinda (lolol not sure if I am but I try) even tho deep down there were things that made her mad and lonely she was always sweet!

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Ummm that's a good question miss Cordelia chu...
I'm not sure if you watch anime or not but the most relatable character to me...is Marnie from 'when marnie was there'
And I recommend u watch that anime 😍
Can't say why exactly...she was kinda (lolol not sure if I am but I try) even tho deep down there were things that made her mad and lonely she was always sweet!
I haven't seen that one, but I will definitely check it out!

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Wow cool!
And sorry to hear it sweetheart, hope you actually find an interest that'll work for chu^^
I've always felt alot like Abby from NCIS. I actually went to school to work in a crime lab like she does. Things just didn't really work out for me like that, though.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Wow cool!
And sorry to hear it sweetheart, hope you actually find an interest that'll work for chu^^
Thanks :). Everything happens for a reason, so it just wasn't meant to be, but there is something else out there. I just gotta find it XD.

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks :). Everything happens for a reason, so it just wasn't meant to be, but there is something else out there. I just gotta find it XD.
Yessss! Love those positive vibes ^^ so imma enter college next year so imma look for my passion as well ^^ let's dooo it >_<

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I also think this way . We should follow our minds.
I don't...have a brain thooo 😭
Ya kidding kidding...maybe I do I just don't use it-
I mean I think finding passion has to do w listening to your heart but well you can't always follow your heart when the situation of the society doesn't allow you to follow your dreams!
Like for me..there's nothing I like to do for now..but I might finding sth that I'd love to do but then again I can't..because it might be no working future for me or the salary isn't good
So it depends...

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I don't...have a brain thooo 😭
Ya kidding kidding...maybe I do I just don't use it-
I mean I think finding passion has to do w listening to your heart but well you can't always follow your heart when the situation of the society doesn't allow you to follow your dreams!
Like for me..there's nothing I like to do for now..but I might finding sth that I'd love to do but then again I can't..because it might be no working future for me or the salary isn't good
So it depends...
To be honest.....
This is a huge issue here in my country. A man/woman can't do whatever he/she wants to do because of this society. Sometimes I wonder , if man made this society why he can't go above it.

And yeah it depends , but in my thinking a man should run for happiness not for money thus Money is needed for everything.

Last edited:

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
To be honest.....
This is a huge issue here in my country. A man/woman can't do whatever he/she wants to do because of this society. Sometimes I wonder , if man made this society why he can't go above it.

And yeah it depends , but in my thinking a man should run for happiness not for money thus Money is needed for everything.
Omg sameee
You only speak facts don't chu :') ...where do u live? if it's ok for me to ask^^

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Bangladesh