What do you do during your spare time?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,334,040 happy users since 2014.
Register

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
All of that except clean the house. I hate cleaning. I do it if I have to. I like reading most. Also, I listen to music. :)

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
Spare time = entertainment for me! The nature of it varies according to what i feel like doing from reading to going out with friends and everything inbetween.
Lately tho, i've been considering retaking sports and gym since i feel it would do me a lot of good :D A sedentary life style is all nice and good but working up a sweat is like a spa for the brain when one is stressed :eek:

Singletkotak

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'll constantly thinking about what have i done with my life.... And to set aside the mood I'll play games till i got another spare time. Just going round and round.

SuperEvilMafiaBoss

Sbennytopia's Underworld Boss
Member for 4 years
In my spare time, I do even more sinister stuff (aside from the Super Evil plan im working on which aims on destroying the world of course..) like giving candies to puppies, sneaking secretly pickles on people's pockets and telling on purpose the wrong directions to strangers that ask me from where is the place they want to go when I'm on a morning stroll to find my next victims...
MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Rosefall

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Used to read manga and novels but now i mostly use my time watch movie or k-drama, play games or watch youtube.

FelixMonroe143

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reading books and manga for me as well, but I also enjoy creating art and playing with my puppers.

Trisbme

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Sleep.... is what I wish I could do lol

nazara

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
i mostly play games, watch playthroughs on youtube or draw (some examples of my art are on the graphics forum, so feel free to check it out!)

SilentBarry

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Some months ago, I most certainly will said "play a game of course!"
But now I choose to sleep instead😶

Lace33

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I prefer to read or play a game.

Ccrash

The World's Greatest Cliffhanger!
Member for 4 years
I'm not sure if I actually ever have free time or if I just keep forgetting it everytime 🤣

I would say drawing but thats also part of my job.
I would say playing video games but thats also part of my job.
... that happens when you turn your hobby into a career. I cannot tell hobbies and jobs apart. ._.

Triniti

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Lots of house cleaning. With 4 kids it's very necesary to keep your home clean.

Gentoro47

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I love to listen to music and or draw 💙

Enishi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reading books, playing games, cook, and train martial arts (aikido, Kendo, Judo, Iaijutsu, Naginata or Karate)

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
I rarely have any spare time except at night and i would usually just enjoy myself in my room by watching drama or just relaxing in the living room chatting with anyone that are also there.

Vampyra

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I love cooking, playing games, making music and drawing