What game are you playing right now? 👀

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,045 happy users since 2014.
Register

RaptorBG

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 2 years
Life sims, a bit of Minecraft and some Kairosoft ones. Waiting for new CYOA games 🌸
Post automatically merged:

Life sims, a bit of Minecraft and some Kairosoft ones. Waiting for new CYOA games 🌸
?

tahiku

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
still trying to finish my first playthrough on pathfinder wrath of the righteous

jimbolimbobo

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 1 year
Too many! I'm also playing Genshin daily, I adore Destiny 2, Fallen London which is a great web based text game, Elden Ring and Frostpunk albeit the DLC which is very difficult!

I have my eye on the new Dune game as I love strategy games. Anyone tried this yet?

Rosina

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 1 year
Im playing tears of themis right now but i kinda don't like when people spoil me saying theres going to be a sad scene or one is going to die 😭😭

sonyahnonyah

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
The only game I have time to play nowadays is Kim Kardashian Hollywood. I have been playing it since 2014 and it's the only thing that makes me relax nowadays ❤

tescan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Currently playing Crusader Kings II. Grand strategygame from paradox. playing it now for a while, aiming to now finish it to the very last year. Played couple of times before, but never then really finished it. Now playing as the empress of taurica and i'm somewhere in 1091.
Also playing The Sims 2 and started to return to Black Desert Online, which is a mmorpg.
Next to that playing some mobile games like covet fashion, suitsme, life makeover, love nikki and modded versions of hollywood story and kim kardashian hollywood.

Sophie96

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm jumping between Sims and Pokemon Omega Ruby, never finished it because I lost my save, luckily I can do it this time