What games do you play often ?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,965 happy users since 2014.
Register

MattJones

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Little off topic here now I think... hmmmm I like the game golf clash too

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Yes. A nice description , though describing me accurately is beyond to any human level.
Exactly as that is beyond this poor kid's level

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Meow...............

Darwin

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Football manager 2019 and sometimes Tomb raider

Asra69

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Lone games that requires eye-hand coordination like catch up, rush, tiles hop, cytus. Dunno but maybe it's also the reason I'm not really fond of slow moving people.

sheatherper9

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
I've been playing Pumpkin Days a lot. It requires a lot of time for me because this one requires you to be in your 2nd year before you can date or marry which... Tends to be my main goal in games such as this. Also you'd think a game that allows poly marriage would make it less hard to choose but NOPE :) Too many characters!!! And I can only marry THREE!!!

...I also like XOXO Droplets but lately I only play to test out the, uh. Edit? I'm making. (don't wanna say the M-word since that's not how the term is used here).

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
I'm a massive fan of doom and gloom. I've become addicted to games like Underrail, Ash of Gods, Banner Saga, The Final Station, This War of Mine, The Last of Us, Rebuild 3, ATOM and any other game where the apocalypse happened or is imminent in any way, shape or form. I've also played a lot After the End, a mod for Crusader Kings 2 set in post-apocalyptic America in the year 2666, 600 years after the event. Godherja in CK3 is also good.

MasonDROID

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Overwatch, Cold War, Fortnite, GTAV, Mario Party & Pokémon Unite. 🤍

TIA HAWK

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Mobile legends and some other mmorpg but recently I have been playing text choice based games from hosted games and choice of games