What is your eye colour?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,523 happy users since 2014.
Register

JohNull

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 1 year
Hello Sbenny family, I'll make something simple today as I haven't made a thread in a while. I am curious to know what eye colour you guys have.
As for me, I have grey eyes, which is probably the only unique thing about me since solid grey eyes are quite rare.

Let me know what colour paints your beautiful eyes below!

JohNull

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 1 year
Well, I hope your eyes are mainly blue because, believe it or not, a vast majority of ladies are attracted to gentlemen with blue eyes. Still, blue-green is a lovely colour whereas mine is dull and almost lifeless.

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Mine are hazel (brown/green) They change colors with my mood and the color of clothing I am wearing.

JohNull

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 1 year
Mine are hazel (brown/green) They change colors with my mood and the color of clothing I am wearing.
I find hazel eyes to be the most beautiful (I do not mean to sound creepy). My grandma used to have nice hazel eyes, and hers would often change colour with her mood. That's how I knew I was in for a beating before she even said anything to me. 😂

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
I find hazel eyes to be the most beautiful (I do not mean to sound creepy). My grandma used to have nice hazel eyes, and hers would often change colour with her mood. That's how I knew I was in for a beating before she even said anything to me. 😂
I find grey eyes to be the most stunning, so I guess we're even. ;)

JohNull

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 1 year
What about red?
Well, I have never known one to be born with natural red eyes. But it is not unheard of, especially with those born with Albinism.
Post automatically merged:

I find grey eyes to be the most stunning, so I guess we're even. ;)
Thank you. I have never really thought that way. I always thought they were 'boring' or "dull" in a sense.

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Lead him not into temptation. He knows the way. 🤣

Unohana

The Explorer of Sbenny
Member for 3 years
You guys have amazingly unique eyes. Mine is just black, like dark no brown just black... But I do have great eye lashes though 🤣😉

JohNull

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 1 year
You guys have amazingly unique eyes. Mine is just black, like dark no brown just black... But I do have great eye lashes though 🤣😉
Dark, brooding eyes, ay? I envy you guys. You all have beautiful and colourful eyes, and then there's just me: GREY.