What is your favourite mobile or pc otome game? (Mine is mystic messenger💫)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,338,310 happy users since 2014.
Register

Rahat0077

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 1 year
otome choices and stories type are my favourite .. 😀

Yesman

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Aw I used to be so into them before!!! I still am, just not as much.

-Mystic Messenger, I feel is a classic that any otome lover should try. Plus it's so vast and unique with the many love interests, graphics and originality.

-Princess Closet. I actually kina liked this one the most? 😂 Something about it just made me swoon. I don't think it's up anymore tho.

-Love Ice Rink. I think that one's gone too. Was quite good the graphics were sharp but the ambience yet soft. They knew how to draw Jaws on guys 😤

-Almost all games from Hanabe Media. I think they're still up on Play Store, otherwise you can probably get them from ApkPure. They don't cost any money to play or anything. It's kinda linear a bit tho but not too much. Some of them are so sad tho, but very good.

-Dream Boyfriend/Dream Girlfriend. They're two separate games but by the same developer. I don't think they count tho since there's only one love interest but he or she are very customizable down to their personality types. Very cool. Good graphics and music too, especially Dream Boyfriend.

rizzgator

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
I love duskwood. I cant wait for moonvale to come out. Have you tried out orphans, the sign or the healing? They are really similar to duskwood

lolhahalol

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
i finished orphans a couple of days ago and now i'm moving on to the healing! i prefer duskwood tho because i'm not a fan of paranormal stuff :cry: