What kind of gifts do you wish to get for Christmas

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,752 happy users since 2014.
Register

Titan1757

Apprentice Lv2๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 3 years
Hellooo well since i was thinking what kind of thread to actually post i remembered that Christmas is right around the corner so i thought I'd ask what sort of gift do you expect for Christmas and you never know you might actually receive it ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜„

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
A lot of the holidays are considered for "kid", not saying it actually is or there's anything wrong with kids, it just kids are naturally more enthusiastic at it and my country took that to another level xD

Christmas stuffs will be set up in our church with someone as Santa, there'll be a bunch of shows and Santa handling out candies. That's mostly it. You don't get scolded for celebrating as an adult or anything, but it's treated as a tradition so people just do it because they're supposed to and none bother to sweeten up the child's fantasy so most of us grew older loss the reason to celebrate ๐Ÿ™ƒ
If I haven't made it obvious, I'm expecting some good sleep xD

ItzGerard

Apprentice Lv2๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 5 years
Well, since i am from Mexico, its the same as if you were in USA, im more of a Food person, but i mean any gifts are welcome xD

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 2 years
Getting treated to a sushi place. Not even fancy sushi, I just want tamagoyaki .