What kind of movies do you like or unlike

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,333,656 happy users since 2014.
Register

Laurell

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I love zombie movies but there aren't a ton out there that are good and although it's basically horror/thriller/suspense most of the time, I don't particularly like ghost movies. I'm all in for history and documentaries too aside from comedies. Basically I like a rainbow of movies lol

Ellasimone

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yes there is not much zombie movies. The legend of Will Smith is ok but only reason I don't like is when his dog(his only friend) became one of them and he had to kill him.
I cried.it was his only friend really

Silentragnarok

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I love action movie and horror that could make the audience hold their breath for the suspense.
But I hate romance and thriller. Keep that chopping and stabbing with blood streaming like Niagara away from me please and thank you 😅

Ellasimone

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yes my daughter love horrors. She like IT. annabell but us a scary movie. I just look at the trailer and that is absoluty is horrible. Have seen one if these movies?
Post automatically merged:

What do you think of the new lion king movie? L

Last edited:

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
So are we talking about genre? or the movie as a whole?
Well not really that important but i only dislike movie/tv series with sad ending or one with cliffhanger.
I am watching movie to be satisfied and to escape reality not to bawl myself and get a reality call.

Last edited:

Icyminecrafter

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I usely loved to watch horror movies but there hasn't been a good horror movie out yet, so i switched to watching comedy. Any good comedy movies out there?

Ellasimone

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Crazy cupcake:: I love your photo. It is so cute

Kaffadel

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I dislike horror movie. N-not because im not brave enough! But most of the films keep showing the same way to show the ghost/ugly creautures

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I like meaningful plots, fantasy but not too... unrealistic ones! Crime movies with a real smart main character are my weak point 😆 I don't like romantic movies unlike you, I prefer a little bit of romance in series tho ( have never watched the notebook or Romeo and Juliet)

BoundlessLibrary

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm a huge fan of mystery/adventures in the sci-fi setting. But I can watch literally anything. Especially short films! The tend to be so plot heavy, focused and nuanced that I'll sometimes take them over a full film. So if you haven't heard of it, and happen to spend some time on YouTube, I highly recommend the Omeleto channel. There's some real quality stuff on there!

Kaffadel

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm a huge fan of mystery/adventures in the sci-fi setting. But I can watch literally anything. Especially short films! The tend to be so plot heavy, focused and nuanced that I'll sometimes take them over a full film. So if you haven't heard of it, and happen to spend some time on YouTube, I highly recommend the Omeleto channel. There's some real quality stuff on there!
😱 gasp! I recently started to watch Omeleto. And yes, i can guarantee they do have nice stuff :D. Amazing plot and stunning actors/actresses!

Laurell

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I
Yes there is not much zombie movies. The legend of Will Smith is ok but only reason I don't like is when his dog(his only friend) became one of them and he had to kill him.
I cried.it was his only friend really
I bawled my eyes out at that part. OK had to pause and stop crying only to play again then cry again. I'm so broken lol

Hei900

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Horror, science fiction, comedy! I also like fantasy, though it depends on what kind.

axelleviii

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
when it comes to zombie/horror movies i tend to like the funny ones like shaun of the dead or fright night. i will also watch really bad horror movies with a low budget because they usually end up being inadvertently funny (thankskilling, anyone?)... and with comedies, i also am picky because i'm not a fan of too much second hand embarrassment. i tend to like dry humor/witty humor more.

my absolute favorite movie genre is action movies and i can't get enough of them, even the cheesy ones (i admit i've seen lots of fast and the furious movies). i do like a good murder mystery (recently enjoyed murder on the orient express, but am also a fan of agatha christie). i also like fantasy and science fiction.

as can be told by the few reviews i've already posted here, i am a huge fan of animation so i will usually watch any animated movie that catches my eye, especially traditional animation.

i dislike gore movies like human centipede or the saw series because i can't handle seeing that much realistic looking chopped up bodies, though. :sick:

Ellasimone

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yes saw is disgusting. I do like animation.I can't wait for frozen 2. The first one was good hope the second one is good too. Who remember the horton's here's a who?

Ccrash

The World's Greatest Cliffhanger!
Member for 4 years
I like horror and thriller sometimes even in combination with comedy - I love the thrill, the feeling and the different reactions but also the shocking plot twist :>

Ellasimone

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi thrillers is ok. It depents the storyline. Also depends on comedy's. Dummer and dummer that is absolute dumb.