What kind of people do you love the most? ^^

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,816 happy users since 2014.
Register

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 6 years
Oh you know here and there, blackmailing a poor little boy to marry her? Not that i'm complaining of course ๐Ÿ˜„

Both of us could be better obviously, but aren't that the purpose of all human being? Keep improving themselves to reach a perfection that probably never existed in the first place?.....wow, i sounds too philosophical now, should really stop drinking all those tea....*sip*

Really? Let me see him, if i take a guess, he's probably screaming like a pig in slaughter house the whole time ๐Ÿ˜ its probably not that bad, i mean my mom shave my hair bald when i was a child..... that because my father let it grow so long like a rocker and then dye said hair green
That's not blackmailing when u know u want it ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

There I go again ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I had tea earlier but it didn't have that effect on me? ๐Ÿ˜‚ u sure it was tea? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Omg your dad is on another level isn't he ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜

Sushi doesn't scream or kick when it comes to me..if someone else would've done it tho...there would've been a third world war happening in the house -_- He's that kinda child!

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 6 years
That's not blackmailing when u know u want it ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

There I go again ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I had tea earlier but it didn't have that effect on me? ๐Ÿ˜‚ u sure it was tea? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Omg your dad is on another level isn't he ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜

Sushi doesn't scream or kick when it comes to me..if someone else would've done it tho...there would've been a third world war happening in the house -_- He's that kinda child!
How can you read my mind?! What kind of sorcery is this?!

Keep going, i don't mind ๐Ÿ˜

Maybe it was the tea, maybe i'm just born this way, maybe it because i meet an intellectualy great women, who's know? Life is full of mystery.

He's a rebel, and as blunt as a sledgehammer, i mean he's religious of course but most of the time he's really rebellious, like my neighbor said that when he was a child he was quite a troublemaker, one time he stole two chicken from someone farm and then roasted them along with his friends ๐Ÿ˜…

In short, he's a Mama boy, though i can't really blame the little guy.

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 6 years
How can you read my mind?! What kind of sorcery is this?!

Keep going, i don't mind ๐Ÿ˜

Maybe it was the tea, maybe i'm just born this way, maybe it because i meet an intellectualy great women, who's know? Life is full of mystery.

He's a rebel, and as blunt as a sledgehammer, i mean he's religious of course but most of the time he's really rebellious, like my neighbor said that when he was a child he was quite a troublemaker, one time he stole two chicken from someone farm and then roasted them along with his friends ๐Ÿ˜…

In short, he's a Mama boy, though i can't really blame the little guy.
I guess it's genetics! Has nothing to do w impressions lolol!

My father used to do stuff like that as well ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
โ€Œ
He's a spoiled brat :')
Post automatically merged:

I love them....
Do you like guinea pigs? โŠ™๏ธฟโŠ™

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 6 years
I guess it's genetics! Has nothing to do w impressions lolol!

My father used to do stuff like that as well ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
โ€Œ
He's a spoiled brat :')
Post automatically merged:

Do you like guinea pigs? โŠ™๏ธฟโŠ™
If it was genetics then i must make sure that it was passed down to my future kids..... actually, no, scratch that. I have a lot of traits that i rather bury with myself to the grave. Also, i think it could be also came from your impression, internal and external factors, you know? ๐Ÿ˜

Really? Aren't your Dad really strict or something (no offense by the way)

Geez, i wonder why? ๐Ÿ˜›

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 6 years
If it was genetics then i must make sure that it was passed down to my future kids..... actually, no, scratch that. I have a lot of traits that i rather bury with myself to the grave. Also, i think it could be also came from your impression, internal and external factors, you know? ๐Ÿ˜

Really? Aren't your Dad really strict or something (no offense by the way)

Geez, i wonder why? ๐Ÿ˜›
Haha ty ๐Ÿ˜

Thought we were talking about their childhood? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Because I spoiled him? :')

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 6 years
Haha ty ๐Ÿ˜

Thought we were talking about their childhood? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Because I spoiled him? :')
Your welcome, sweetheart.

Hmm, you're right, maybe that because my dad didn't really changed much in the way he act (aside from increasing maturity), from what my aunt's and mom tells me anyway. He still the coolest for me ๐Ÿ˜

And that's a good thing, at least for a pet like guinea pig from what i know, they're easily stressed, how long you have your little baby anyway?

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 6 years
Your welcome, sweetheart.

Hmm, you're right, maybe that because my dad didn't really changed much in the way he act (aside from increasing maturity), from what my aunt's and mom tells me anyway. He still the coolest for me ๐Ÿ˜

And that's a good thing, at least for a pet like guinea pig from what i know, they're easily stressed, how long you have your little baby anyway?
Hmmm stressed? That part I really don't know...but from what I've seen he's a really chill cavy ๐Ÿ˜‚ like he forgets about his temporary bad feelings as soon as you hug him or feed him!

I've had him since October 12? Bought him on Friday I think!

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 6 years
Hmmm stressed? That part I really don't know...but from what I've seen he's a really chill cavy ๐Ÿ˜‚ like he forgets about his temporary bad feelings as soon as you hug him or feed him!

I've had him since October 12? Bought him on Friday I think!
I don't know wether to feel jealous or envious at the little critter.......
So he's still young then, probably around a year or two. Good, keep spoiling him then! I heard that pet with more happiness can live a lot longer, for guinea pig around....4-8 years? ๐Ÿ˜„

Noura

Addicted Lv3๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 5 years
The kind of person i love is the one who can understand my point of view, know how to handle me, and can accept my support (sometimes it's harsh because the more i care for one person the more i become blunt in things i saw wrong with them)

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 6 years
The kind of person i love is the one who can understand my point of view, know how to handle me, and can accept my support (sometimes it's harsh because the more i care for one person the more i become blunt in things i saw wrong with them)
Hmmm can you be that person too?
Same ๐Ÿ˜‚ I used to be overwhelming myself ! Now I've gotten so different..

Constipated

Lurker Lv0๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 5 years
those who will eat the pizza i make without saying bad things about the pizza i made
since i am a toilet bowl maker to i like those people who buy it without discount

Noura

Addicted Lv3๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 5 years
Hmmm can you be that person too?
Same ๐Ÿ˜‚ I used to be overwhelming myself ! Now I've gotten so different..
People who close to me usually know about me and can accept me, and usually i open to people who i can understand and i accept their point of view but people who can't understand why i things or felt can't accept my point of view is out my friend zone, i will still accepting them as acquaintance but not a good friend.
Believe me, I'm someone with ADHD as a child, i can saw thru people who honestly want to be friends and not.