What Series made you binge like crazy?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,276 happy users since 2014.
Register

Heikennn

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
There was a day in which I did watch 7hrs of Supernatural no stop cause I wanted to see how it was going to end, It was strange then have to reconect with a real world really bright and with no monster in it😂

pastel

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
The Boss Baby series on Netflix! even my sister judged me for watching it for whole day. It wasn't my fault bcs the babies were cute! Tbh, REALLY CUTE.

TheKingOfLimbo

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 4 years
Breaking Bad, it's a problem, I watched it in less than a week, and now I'm suffering for not savoring it🙁😂

Heikennn

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Breaking Bad was the first series I've binged, so I can totally understand :LOL:
Post automatically merged:

The Boss Baby series on Netflix! even my sister judged me for watching it for whole day. It wasn't my fault bcs the babies were cute! Tbh, REALLY CUTE.
I to love watching cartoons!!
If people tell you it's too childish for you to watch them, tell them that yes children may be the audience but in fact they are created by adults, and is not childish to admire something made by skillfull people ;)

Whorst cartoon I've watched was Increadible ladybug, my friends keeping make fun of me for that, but knowing there's an older fandoom out there really conforted me :whistle:

Last edited:

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Killing Eve, it's just mesmerizing, my favorite show currently still running. The characters are so captivating, the script is genius and the 2 main actresses, Sandra Oh and Jodie Comer are just out of this world. If you can, you should definitely give it a try.
Big Mouth, it's on Netflix and an "adult" cartoon to put it somehow. At the beginning I thought "wow this is so bizarre", the humour is as crude as it can get. But at the same time, it's so so relatable and hilarious that I found myself completely glued to the screen and watched it all in one seating.
Brooklyn 99, the episodes are 20 mins long so it's just perfect to watch whenever, it's laid back, really funny, the cast is just amazing and the script is on point

Last edited:

mxxndxst

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
my adhd makes it almost impossible for me to watch anything. but i watched all of russian doll in a day, same with the umbrella academy. yeah, i know they're short, but believe me, being still in front of a screen for so long sure is an accomplishment for me.
and idk if it counts as a "series" but i did the same with banana fish and beastars.

TravellerX

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
eBook Releaser
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Mmm I am just going to do one for now
I loved bingeing the boys it was solid and who doesn’t like superheroes who underneath a great social media our disturbed individuals.

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
There are some I couldn't help binge watching!
The chilling adventures of Sabrina
Big mouth
Supernatural
Legacies
The originals
Stranger things
Vampire diaries
Nancy drew
Riverdale
Mom
And a few others I so can't recall now lol

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
I really want to get caught up on Supernatural since it's ending this year, but I'm so behind that I don't know if I can! I think I stopped watching at season 7 or 8.

There are some I couldn't help binge watching!
The chilling adventures of Sabrina
Big mouth
Supernatural
Legacies
The originals
Stranger things
Vampire diaries
Nancy drew
Riverdale
Mom
And a few others I so can't recall now lol
How do you like Legacies compared to The Vampire Diaries and The Originals? I kinda got tired of the love triangle between Elena, Stefan, and Damon, so I stopped watching it. What did you think of the ending? I didn't watch it, but my sister told me about it and I was so disappointed! 😭

I recently binge watched "Jane the Virgin" and I forgot how lovely that show was! I think it's my favorite way of how they handled a love triangle, and I never knew how it was going to make me feel. They had this great mix of comedy and drama in each episode where you can go from laughing to crying so fast. They somehow grounded their telenovela "twists" and made it gasp worthy, but believable at the same time. I'm not really sure how to describe it.

Last edited:

Jaitzche

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Psych, for sure. I think I was finishing a season every few days. Also, Monk.

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
Psych, for sure. I think I was finishing a season every few days. Also, Monk.
Yes! I love both shows! I hope they do another Psych movie this year!

I'll have to catch up on Monk. I don't think I watched the last season!

Jaitzche

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yes! I love both shows! I hope they do another Psych movie this year!

I'll have to catch up on Monk. I don't think I watched the last season!
I haven't watched any of the Psych movies yet, though I hear they're great.

And I would absolutely recommend watching the last season of Monk! They finally wrap things up (and, you finally get to know what the christmas present is).

Seven94

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Definitely Brooklyn nine nine and sabrina the teenage witch i also start watching the witcher oh i love the magician too

Aleskandra

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
When I was in high school I binge watched whole Inuyasha in around 2-3 weeks. Nowadays only Penny Dreatful was interesting enough to make me watch it all in only 3 sittings.

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
Definitely Brooklyn nine nine and sabrina the teenage witch i also start watching the witcher oh i love the magician too
Yes, I agree about Brooklyn Nine-Nine! I love that show! Have you seen The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina?

DemonDice

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I normally wait for the season,(Series) to complete and then binge on my weekends.
Game of Thrones
The Expanse - So happy it's back!
Deadwood
Rome
Tacoma FD
Castlevania
Schitts Creek
Arrested Development
Fargo - Season 4 coming soon

Seven94

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yes, I agree about Brooklyn Nine-Nine! I love that show! Have you seen The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina?
Oh hell yeah i watch it back to back but kinda disappointed Salem didn't speak because he would be so iconic lol

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
Oh hell yeah i watch it back to back but kinda disappointed Salem didn't speak because he would be so iconic lol
There's not enough Salem on the show either. If this version is supposed to be more dangerous and dark, you'd think he'd be by her side all the time... 🤔

Seven94

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
There's not enough Salem on the show either. If this version is supposed to be more dangerous and dark, you'd think he'd be by her side all the time... 🤔
We barely see Salem in season 3 which is sad i mean he's Sabrina familiar like he suppose to be around all the time and protect her maybe it's because Kiernan the actress playing her allergic to cats