What's behind your username?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,799 happy users since 2014.
Register

treki009

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
It's from my childhood best friend's name.. Trek. he's like a sibling.. well, he was a dog. He was my dad's dog before he got married to mom. He was their first child. Oh, I miss him
😢

axelleviii

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
well the username i use pretty much everywhere is kiokush!taka (the ! is an i, but a lot of forum bad word filters catch it as a bad word) which is a romanization of axel's catch phrase, "got it memorized" in japanese (from kingdom hearts). when i can't get that username, i default to axelleviii which is my gamer tag on PSN (Axelle VIII).

Kashaza

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I wanted a new username for a game so I looked up some Japanese cat yokai, but the names of my two favorite ones were already taken so I went with the "kasha" (fire cat) and put a "za" at the end to make it sound better... Yeah XD

Earthshaker34

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
My username huh... well, I am a huge MOBA fan and if you have played dota, you would realize that fact straight away. I was playing HoN once and I forgot my password, I had the username Behemoth, so I wanted to go for something which was bulky, so I went for Earthshaker, but it was taken so i tried Earthshaker12, it was taken as well. So I just chose random numbers which was 34 anď it just followed me since. If you see an user with the username of Earthshaker34 then there is a 99% chance that it is me. 99% be cause I know for a fact that someone used that name on one website and that someone ain't me.

Tianura

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
My username is a simple cryptogram of my real name! I created in back in 8th grade and it became my first OC and the name I most commonly use on many websites to make an account.

Tcurl64

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Tcurl64 ismy name just shortened...i have friends who either call me T or Teresa ive even had one friend call me Curley
Post automatically merged:

Tcurl64 ismy name just shortened...i have friends who either call me T or Teresa ive even had one friend call me Curley

Darktoxic

The Fallen Angel
Member for 6 years
Honestly, I can't even remember how/why I named it like that but the name Darktoxic was a name for my World of Warcraft character and since then just stuck and now I'm using it everywhere lol

Tcurl64

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Im trying to figure how to remove the second post...lol....its Tcurl64

Enishi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
It´s from the japanese word 縁、which means destiny, connection and edge. I actually wanted to get Kuroen, 黒縁、black destiny, which refers to the connection with people, meaning just another one, but was already taken, so I took the second kanji´s reading, which in a metaphoric way it means the same.

NinaKaterina

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
My username comes from Nina Dobrev, the actress I adore and Katerina - from one of the character Nina played in The Vampire Diaries 🥰

ReDKrane

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
5 years ago I was out with my friends and had an accident where my head started bleeding, after few moments I tried to talk but instead of "cranio" (I'm Italian) I said "krane".
From that moment on my friends called me kranethered.

Oppa Madara

The Perfect Susano'o
Member for 5 years
My name is Muda, my favourite movie and novel genres are the ones about medieval kingdom stuff. Thet have lots of Lord this, Lord that...so i decided to make myself Lord Muda.

Besides, it looks cool.
Post automatically merged:

My name Shilgiia (shil-gi-ya) basically means Snow White in Hebrew (שִׁלְגִּיָּה)

Since I discovered I am also great at singing (in the shower) I just embraced the (Modern) Disney princess in me. 🍎

Do you have magic hair? magical voice? Do animals talk to you?